Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Turkish league ain't that bad, but I feel like he could have gone on loan to Ligue 1 since he played there for FC Lorient

:mjlol:

It's very uncommon for Englishmen to leave for another country. Micah Richards and Ashley Cole are the more recent ones that come to mind.

aaahhh my bad, when I read too fast my comprehension goes out the window :pachaha:

Beskitas is a bigger club then fc lorient and is playing in CL

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Plastics have the most racist fans without a doubt. How can you be a black man and support such racist club?

fukkin c00ns:mjlol:

Thierry Henry

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Emirates Stadium
Beskitas is a bigger club then fc lorient and is playing in CL
You're right, I had to go back and look. Could have sworn I seen Galatasaray in this year's CL. But I wasn't specifically talking about Lorient, other clubs in Ligue 1 not named P$G...Monaco, Lyon, Marseille

This year is going to be special with all the big managerial changes.

And David Luiz going back to Chelsea :russ:
I read that Premier League clubs have surpassed £1bn this transfer market :lupe:

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Very few things shock me in sports anymore, but seeing David Luiz going back to Chelsea damn near put me on the floor. Their fans have been trashing him since he left. They have to be sick right now :laugh:

They are. The ones I know are:angry: and its funny as hell. Personally I like Luiz. Obviously for Chelsea and anywhere else not for man utd. :whoa: