Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Anyone think Spurs are gonna make it to the CL knockout round? I could realistically see them finishing anywhere in that group :patrice:
Lol we were in harder group last time we was in CL but got to quater finals of CL that season. I expect to go through take off your gooner glasses.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Atleti has looked really underwhelming these first two weeks. Having draws against two recently promoted clubs isn't how you want to start the season :francis:

With that said Leganés was impressive, especially defensively. I'm looking forward to seeing how they hold up throughout the season.

Thierry Henry

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Emirates Stadium
Vincent aboubakar gone Besiktas on loan :aicmon:

I swear African players make the worst decisions man .
why? I thought he was balling at Porto. He was a solid backup to Martinez a few seasons ago.

No more dangerous for a black person to watch an Arsenal home gameor a Spurs home game, etc.
serious? explain... :patrice:

Thierry Henry

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Emirates Stadium
Form dipped a little bit towards the end of the season, but Turkish league though.
Turkish league ain't that bad, but I feel like he could have gone on loan to Ligue 1 since he played there for FC Lorient

If you told me Joe Hart would have ended up at Torino any time this year. I would have slapped your momma :wtf:
:mjlol:

It's very uncommon for Englishmen to leave for another country. Micah Richards and Ashley Cole are the more recent ones that come to mind.

As in not dangerous at all. :manny:
aaahhh my bad, when I read too fast my comprehension goes out the window :pachaha: