Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Bayern finna run away with the BL yet again :russell:

Then again they would do the same in pretty much every league except La Liga :yeshrug:

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: TTT

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
gabigol.inter.2016.17.356x237.jpg

According to this message from Gabigol's agent he's officially signed with Inter.

I have some feelings of trepidation about how he's going to do in Italy, but I'll be cheering for him. Have to cop an Inter jersey now.

Thierry Henry

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Emirates Stadium
^ he'll be fine, Brazilians adapt very well to Italian football

Crazy how Max Meyer was in the Olympic finals last week and he's already playing in Schalke's 1st match today. Football really is a year round sport, these guys hardly catch a break.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Gabigol to Inter next week

Gabigol’s agent confirms he’ll play one last game for Santos before joining Inter in September. “We are very happy.”

The 19-year-old striker flew in yesterday morning for a medical and to work out personal terms.He returned to Brazil today and is expected to take part in Sunday’s game against Figueirense before making the permanent move.

I was hoping he'd get the same type of deal Gabriel Jesus got, and would leave in January after the season :francis:

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
FM games are hella addictive. I played two of them, and the last one was in college nearly a decade ago. After some time, I basically uninstalled and deleted all my saves because its one of the 'one more match/week' games that really ate up my time :heh: My favorite shyt was to pick a garbage team in second division and eventually go on to win champs league and also try to get a national team job :wow:

man i did my time w/ FM. i played that shyt one summer vacation during college and built up some crap team into a yearly treble winner. played that shyt like every waking moment that i wasn't actually out doing something. NEVER. AGAIN.

i shyt you not i'd be hanging out with friends or talking to chicks and thinking about tactics and lineups and shyt. :wtf:

to quit it i had to dismantle my juggernaut team and then quit in a shock move a take up coaching la liga. after that i just didn't feel like taking on a new development project.

i don't understand how it's so addictive man. :wtf: like i love fifa but i don't want to play it more than 4 or 5 games at once unless it's with friends.

FM i straight up laid in bed for hours on end daily just playing it :wtf:

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Kroos saved RM, Celta took them to the limit.

Our finishing was awful this game. If Cristiano and Benzema were fit that shyt would've been over at halftime.

I like our depth up front doe. Last season this would've most likely been a loss without CR7 and Benz :obama:

La Liga is a blood bath. Can't afford to drop points cuz Barca and Atletico rarely lose. A draw this early can take stop you from winning the league :pachaha::sadcam:

Thierry Henry

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Emirates Stadium
Didn't know Sami Khedira had a brother that played for RB Leipzig. That football money long, you know damn well he took a private jet straight from his Juventus game last night. :mjcry:

of course, ,they buying all the best bundesliga players :heh:
you already know that league has been won by matchweek 4/5 :mjcry:

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
Anyone think Spurs are gonna make it to the CL knockout round? I could realistically see them finishing anywhere in that group :patrice: