Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
37C59E3100000578-3767937-David_Luis_gives_the_thumbs_up_on_his_Chelsea_shirt_following_hi-a-43_1472682639667.jpg

Surreal. Never thought I'd see him in a Chelsea jersey again :mindblown:

He's one of the most gracious athletes I've ever encountered and one of my favorite players, so I wish him all the best.
Dude just needs to stop playing like he's being controlled by a 12 year old in FIFA trying to run up the score

Vilified not verified

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Pleased that Luiz is back, but Cuadrado on a 3 year loan deal to Juventus is a fukking joke.:snoop:

Fair play to Juve, though. GOAT negotiators. :ld:

Considering you haven't answered my question directly, I'm gonna presume you've never been to a Premier League game, let a lone a game at Stamford Bridge. :francis:
I've been to premier league games where my black ass is welcome, not Stamford Bridge.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
so luiz doesn't play for brazil? :what:

He hasn't been called up to Seleçao since last year.

Dunga didn't pick him for the Copa squad and Tite decided to not bring him up for this stretch of WC Qualifier games. He could be brought back in the future, but it's not likely with Miranda, Marquinhos, Caio, and others outperforming him currently.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
how did you get that Lucas Lima smiley?

Is there somewhere I can get more smileys apart from the standard ones here?

hit up Kanye to the or Boxden and lurk around there, try and nab a few smileys.

There's the media section of this website that I check for

Best option, though, is to get a picture of someone or something you want to smiley and head to the smiley requests thread.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-official-smiley-gif-making-thread.515/page-451