Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not good enough to get in to a central midfield position for them though, breh got stuck on the wing
iliVL6abuvs6m.png

That's what happens when you've got skill like that.

TC23 would've been thrown in at RB or summat. :heh:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
That's what happens when you've got skill like that.

TC23 would've been thrown in at RB or summat. :heh:

The TC23 who was Watfords player of the year in the championship a few years ago?

This Josh fella has a lot to live up to as far as english prodigies in the championship go:smugdraper:

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
Josh McEachran played 5 games total for Swansea in the latter half of the season. Yeah they did good but he went there thinking he'd be the man.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oscar: "It won't take long, in a month I will have adapted and I will be in the first team.

"I'm in good form, I'm doing well which can be seen in training. It was a good performance against Wigan even though I only came on in the second half and played the last 30 minutes.

"Of course there is strong competition for places, but I have confidence in my football ability."

Won't be long before he's :piss: on the entire league.

The TC23 who was Watfords player of the year in the championship a few years ago?

This Josh fella has a lot to live up to as far as english prodigies in the championship go:smugdraper:

The reality is younger players like McEachran and Wilshere are on another level to Cleverly.

If he's lucky enough he'll be their water-carrier at international level. That's about the best he can aim for. :russ:

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
Liverpool playing Hearts tomorrow and Steven Gerrard, Luis Suarez, Martin Skrtel and Glen Johnson will be rested.

I'm calling it now.
1-1

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
So it's being reported that we've bid £11.8milli for Jesus. You lot think its bollocks? :ld:

:laff:

Well it is Wenger long term target hes only been chasin him for 4-5 years maybe even longer

Sevilla do need the money tho, but they want to shift Negredo but no-ones gunan pay that price

Hes a) gunna get destroyed b) homesick c) another Reyes d) Move to Barca/Real in 2-3 seasons

If he does sign Walcott goin up top or sold

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Unless they lost form completely, he was never gunna get a chance @ Swansea last season thats how well that midfield played.

He should have dropped down a division much earlier. Hope he spends the next two years at least with Middlesbrough.

Bertrand played about 150+ games at that level and look at him now. Champions League winner :jawalrus:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
He should have dropped down a division much earlier. Hope he spends the next two years at least with Middlesbrough.

Bertrand played about 150+ games at that level and look at him now. Champions League winner :jawalrus:

Unless Boro come up, he just needs 1 full season of championship football

I've rated Bertrand for years ever since I seen him play for u17's. He's the best crosser at Chelsea aswell.

Its still :pachaha: & :scusthov: That no players are actually being developed thru the club themselves, its all buy and loan him out for 3 years, wait til lthe last year of contract and see what we got

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, thought it'd be on myself cause of all the games last night. Next on Saturday night after motd.

Heard McEachran was amazing on his debut.

:obama:

breh mcEachran aint gonna live up to be shieet. if he was gonna be on jacks level he would be. hes not!

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aguero out 4 weeks. missing liverpool QPR and Stoke.

Im glad its only 4 weeks because i was fearing most of the season.