Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Unless Boro come up, he just needs 1 full season of championship football

I've rated Bertrand for years ever since I seen him play for u17's. He's the best crosser at Chelsea aswell.

Its still :pachaha: & :scusthov: That no players are actually being developed thru the club themselves, its all buy and loan him out for 3 years, wait til lthe last year of contract and see what we got

The reserve league was a joke tbf. Just not enough competitive football at youth/reserve level to properly evaluate younger players. If you aren't playing for points that matter between the ages of 18-21/22 your development is obviously going to stagnate.

I watched some of the Chelsea vs City u21s the other night and the level of footy was way better than what I saw at reserve level tbf.

Bertrand was arguably our motm against Wigan. I bet he's going to play in a lot of the bigger games this season if/when the midgets prove they can't contribute defensively. If AVB had his way he wouldn't even be here and we'd have Perreira instead :scusthov:

Speaking of youth footy I was listening to an interview with one of the Chels youth coaches yesterday and he was talking about him doing his current coaching course with Desailly and Jens Lehmann. :pachaha:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
The reserve league was a joke tbf. Just not enough competitive football at youth/reserve level to properly evaluate younger players. If you aren't playing for points that matter between the ages of 18-21/22 your development is obviously going to stagnate.

I watched some of the Chelsea vs City u21s the other night and the level of footy was way better than what I saw at reserve level tbf.

Bertrand was arguably our motm against Wigan. I bet he's going to play in a lot of the bigger games this season if/when the midgets prove they can't contribute defensively. If AVB had his way he wouldn't even be here and we'd have Perreira instead :scusthov:

Speaking of youth footy I was listening to an interview with one of the Chels youth coaches yesterday and he was talking about him doing his current coaching course with Desailly and Jens Lehmann. :pachaha:

And werent it Ghana who wanted him to be their Coach like a 12-18 motnhs ago :mindblown:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And werent it Ghana who wanted him to be their Coach like a 12-18 motnhs ago :mindblown:

I think they're going for the A-license now, irrc you're allowed to be a manager if you have the B-License and are going for the final course. Not sure how it works at international level though.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Hudd to stoke :wow: crouch and co are about to :eat:
next stop champs league qualificationn, finally get to see messi at the brittannia on a cold night :ahh:

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
Hudd to stoke :wow: crouch and co are about to :eat:
next stop champs league qualificationn, finally get to see messi at the brittannia on a cold night :ahh:

You know Stoke scored 36 goals last season right?
I would love to see Stoke vs. Barce/Real Madrid but won't happen if they keep playing like they have under Pulis.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
scaled.php

That's the type of shyt out here.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
GolTV is gonna be :ohmy:

Friday:

2:30 pm Bundesliga - Borussia Dortmund x Werder Bremen

Saturday:

9:30 am Bundesliga - Greuther Furth x Bayern Munich
12:30 pm Bundesliga - E. Frankfurt x Bayer Leverkusen
2:45 pm Bundesliga - Stuttgart x Wolfsburg

Sunday:

11:30 am Bundesliga - Hannover 96 x Schalke 04

This is too good, now that Gol doesn't have La Liga they are basically the Bundesliga channel.

FSC: England
BeIn: Spain/France/Italy
Gol: Germany

Steven Goff ‏@SoccerInsider

It's official: BeIn Sport will provide not only #usmnt at Jamaica World Cup qualifier Sept. 7, but ALL USA away matches in this WCQ cycle

Perfect

:bow: these arab motherfukkers, making the soccer world better for all of us