Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
• One to watch: Montpellier owner Louis "Loulou" Nicollin on rival clubs eyeing Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa: "They need to stop pissing me off. If Mapou doesn't like to stay, he'll go in the reserves. At some point club owners have to say 'stop' otherwise we'll be eaten alive. When we have crap players and nobody wants them, we have no choice but to keep them. So we'll be totally strict: he stays. It'll prove the size of my balls."

Kojak' never called me," Nicollin told Canal+. "This makes me laugh. Those guys just got out of bed. They sold a guy for €45 million euros [Thiago Silva to PSG] and they want to steal one of ours.

"If they offered €25m or €30m then fair enough, but from what I understood, they merely come in with €5m or €6m. [Galliani should] go play in movies and not hassle us."

:deadrose:

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
didn't we already have a poster named Da Jungles? pretty sure he posted in here without being an idiot like this specifical jungle. i could be wrong about him being in here though

other dude is annoying, ":sadbron: let the amewikinz pway wif yoo"

its not hard to get on in this thread, don't be a c*nt and don't say stupid shyt too often

:obama:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps

love these

:ohmy: + :facepalm: @ the two american guys celebrating the goal in the middle of mexicans. that was some steve irwin crocodile hunter shyt. nikkas probably got stomped out after the game. or if they didnt they better not do that in qualifying, asking for your own death smh

Last edited by a moderator:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
carragher-lukaku.gif

Carragher :dead:

Eden hazard @hazardeden10
today is a great day, my first game at stamford bridge... #CFC

:jawalrus:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Jozy burned Carragher in the World Cup, we were probably 3 inches from winning that game

Is there a Football League show either today or yesterday? Hopefully..

I like this midweek match thing, big fan of it. Face it, what else are we (Americans) doing midweek afternoon...

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jozy burned Carragher in the World Cup, we were probably 3 inches from winning that game

Is there a Football League show either today or yesterday? Hopefully..

I like this midweek match thing, big fan of it. Face it, what else are we (Americans) doing midweek afternoon...

Nah, thought it'd be on myself cause of all the games last night. Next on Saturday night after motd.

Heard McEachran was amazing on his debut.

I was at the Riverside last night to see Middlesbrough v Burnley. As a side note, check out the goals, a couple of beauties from our latest academy wonderkids Adam Reach and Luke Williams.

But what I wanted to say was Josh McEachran...what a footballer. Fair enough he dropped down to Championship level, but his quality was there for all to see. He did everything with a touch of class and compsure, took control of the game when he needed to and lost possession only once (by playing a gorgeous through ball but forgetting that Justin Hoyte isn't Ramires), he's very slight but the style of football he plays that isn't a negative, I'm thinking Xavi/Wilshere type slight. Burnley are a decent Championship side but they never got near him when he was in possession.

With Chelsea fans I'm probably preaching to the converted but to all else if he continues to play like that then England will have a fit version of Jack Wilshere very soon...

:obama:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Not good enough to get in to a central midfield position for them though, breh got stuck on the wing
iliVL6abuvs6m.png