Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

diddykong

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tumblr_m91d75WfPZ1qz9ddwo1_400.gif

:heh:

fifa aint wrong though

football-kiss-andy-carroll-kevin-nolan.jpg

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
On another kind of related note given that i just linked a legendary band.

Is there anything more annoying than those comments on youtube along the lines of "i'm 13, they say i should have bieber fever but i love queen, i love real music!!"

Please fukk off you little runt.

Hate those fukks. Mainly because it's on every single classic song.

'I wish we could go back to this real music. All my friends think I'm weird because I love Zeppelin lolll'

65 likes

They probably just all hate you I reckon.

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
:dwillhuh: something happen to Assou Ekotto? Benni loves to play :jawalrus:

bae-flick1.gif

-_-

"I have never bought into the *hypocrisy of football but perhaps I’m more strident in my views now. I’m lucky and appreciate what I have, but football is just a job, a means to an end... there are more important things in life than kicking a ball around... Yes, I play for the money but then doesn’t everybody who gets up in the morning and goes to work? They do it to provide for their family. It infuriates me when footballers go on about playing for the shirt. I think they should be held accountable for it when they kiss the badge and six months later clear off for a better pay day."

Vilified not verified

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

I got love for my nikka but as a gooner i gotta say, "are you taking the piss?:pacspit:"

Last edited by a moderator: