Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Forlife44

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
vmePWD8h.jpg

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
Anothet smart signing frm Klopp. Wijnaldum (at home, at least) will add pace and goals from midfield to the lineup.
Karius
Clyne Lovren Matip Moreno
Can Wijnaldum
Coutinho
Mane Sturridge Firmino

We still need a LB and D-mid to back up Can, but I'm happy with the squad right now. And we got guys like Grujic, Hendo, Origi, and Ings coming off the bench. :ehh:
That squad is littered with garbage signings

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I'm sadden to see the welsh pirlo leave LFC. But he deserve a starting role.

I never fukked with Allen till Klopp arrived. He'll be great at Stoke.
that squad scored the most pl goals in 2016 though and their defense got better

Yup. No more Mignolet, Skrtel, or Kolo (god bless his heart) starts. Vast improvement bringing in Matip and Karius.

Seems like Klopp is sticking with Moreno, but we still need another left back because Brad Smith is gone, Gomez is still hurt, and Flanno is hot garbage.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Juventus complete Gonzalo Higuain signing from Napoli in €90 million deal
Juventus completed the signing of Gonzalo Higuain from Napoli on Tuesday after activating the striker's €90 million release clause in the most expensive transfer ever in Italian football.

The Italian champions confirmed that Higuain has signed a five-year deal with the club, tying him to the Bianconeri until 2021.

Higuain broke Gunnar Nordahl's 66-year-old Serie A goal-scoring record on the final day of last season when he scored a hat trick to give him 36 goals in 35 matches.

The 28-year-old's transfer fee is the third largest overall in history, following Real Madrid's acquisitions of Gareth Bale and Cristiano Ronaldo.

And it looks like their going to hold on to Pogba for the season :whew: