Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Vilhena

All Star
Daps
Did West Ham really inherit the Olympic Stadium for "free"? I thought they were leasing it?

They will never fill that stadium on a consistent basis, they'll get relegated before that happens. Meanwhile Arsenal gotta pay up for their stadium and are strapped for cash.

Thierry Henry

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Emirates Stadium
So Liverpool singed Wijnaldum? ...that's a hell of a signing, quality player right there

I can't be the only person that thinks David Braz looks like Grey Worm from GOT

images

2-david-braz.jpg
the resemblance is uncanny :russ:

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Can't make this stuff up. A career shyt coach gets promoted.

I may be in the minority here, but I think Big Sam is a good coach. Look at his CV:

• Galvanized a failing squad and saved Sunderland from relegation last season
  • Brought West Ham up from the Championship and stabilized them in the Premier League
  • Brought in man like Okocha, Djorkaeff, Anelka, Campo, Hierro, Nakata, and Diouf to Bolton fukking Wanderers, and led them into Europe.
Only doubt that I have is that he might finally give his boy Kevin Nolan that England cap he's always wanted, 10 years too late. :pachaha:

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
I may be in the minority here, but I think Big Sam is a good coach. Look at his CV:

• Galvanized a failing squad and saved Sunderland from relegation last season
  • Brought West Ham up from the Championship and stabilized them in the Premier League
  • Brought in man like Okocha, Djorkaeff, Anelka, Campo, Hierro, Nakata, and Diouf to Bolton fukking Wanderers, and led them into Europe.
Only doubt that I have is that he might finally give his boy Kevin Nolan that England cap he's always wanted, 10 years too late. :pachaha:
Good points. I forgot about that Bolton team. That being said I would argue that the expectations for the England role are massive. His foreign experience is limited, his tactical approach is often simplistic, and he hasn't really win anything. I don't see what's new or innovative he's bringing to the table relative to Woy Hodgson. I just don't see it breh.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Ed Woodward is buying ERRBODY. :blessed: Griezman next year when we get back in the CL. Swagchester United aka Blackchester is back :blessed: