Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Samantha I accept that you're having a hard time coping with the situation with my brother but I can't hear your lies anymore because you're hurting Anthony and our name.

1- you weren't married to Anthony
2- you didn't meet him when he had nothing, he was already a Monaco player and was earning a lot
3- Anthony is sending you 3500 euros per month, more than the judge would give you so when you say that you can't buy a high chair it's an incredible lie
4- Anthony loves his daughter and would like to see her every day, he became the worst dad since he separated from you but he was the best 3 month ago it seems like.
5- always putting the little girl in situation on social media and to use it (for your own goals) is shameful, why did you never show her when you were with Anthony?

Anthony doesn't want to speak publicly but I can't let your little game last any longer.

I understand that you're suffering of the situation and if after this message you want to victimize yourself or make a sketch out of it go ahead but it was important to tell the truth.

Anthony will always be there for his daughter as well as his family.

:dead: Breh went in. I wrote on Martial's page after he scored his goal he gotta cut that bytch.
were u get that?:pachaha:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
were u get that?:pachaha:
5v4SiLn.jpg

DStyles

Vegan
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY/Manchester,UK
So it looks like the British media and Italian media are playing games or its Pogba and his agent :beli:

Let Juventus sell his ass to in debt Madrid and let him not win any titles.

Let us sign that young Italiano from PSG :blessed:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
So it looks like the British media and Italian media are playing games or its Pogba and his agent :beli:

Breh is not going to Madrid. It would disrupt everything they got going on. Pogba is just dramatic.

The Villain

Superstar
Daps

its all done. United & Juve will do the announcements sometime next week since his holiday ends on Monday.