Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Pay 90million for a player that lost 3 consecutive finals for his national team brehs :mjlol:

According to my sources, the Pogba deal might be finalized today :sas2:
Whos gives a shyt his scoring record dont lie hes still a beast.

dappadonna

'OOOOOHHHH DOOOONNNAA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North London
Adriano goes back to the hood, but he doesn't live there. That story is BS.

These websites just like to make up stories about a brother going broke because it gets hits.

One of my Top 5 favourite players ever , even if he did peak at only 24

the breh was so sick man:mjcry:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Samantha I accept that you're having a hard time coping with the situation with my brother but I can't hear your lies anymore because you're hurting Anthony and our name.

1- you weren't married to Anthony
2- you didn't meet him when he had nothing, he was already a Monaco player and was earning a lot
3- Anthony is sending you 3500 euros per month, more than the judge would give you so when you say that you can't buy a high chair it's an incredible lie
4- Anthony loves his daughter and would like to see her every day, he became the worst dad since he separated from you but he was the best 3 month ago it seems like.
5- always putting the little girl in situation on social media and to use it (for your own goals) is shameful, why did you never show her when you were with Anthony?

Anthony doesn't want to speak publicly but I can't let your little game last any longer.

I understand that you're suffering of the situation and if after this message you want to victimize yourself or make a sketch out of it go ahead but it was important to tell the truth.

Anthony will always be there for his daughter as well as his family.

:dead: Breh went in. I wrote on Martial's page after he scored his goal he gotta cut that bytch.