Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
If you were a football player, the States will attract you more. The language, the culture, the stability of not only the economy but also that of the league makes the MLS an attractive proposition.
If you were a white footballer. A normal footballer wouldn't want to deal with all the racism here. Chinese League is already better and will approach South American quality in the future.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
If you were a white footballer. A normal footballer wouldn't want to deal with all the racism here. Chinese League is already better and will approach South American quality in the future.

And they won't have to deal with racism in China?

And, let's be real here, Chinese football won't be hitting South American levels of quality in our lifetime.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London

"I am so happy to have signed for one of the biggest clubs in Europe. It's a dream come true for me."

"The opportunity to work with Antonio Conte, a brilliant coach, and some of the best players in the world was simply too good to turn down."

"My first season in English football was very special and now I hope to go on to achieve even more during my time as a Chelsea player. I am looking forward to meeting up with my new team-mates and helping the club achieve a lot of success."

Wavy.:camwowdab:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
West Ham supposedly bidded like 65 plus pounds for James. :beli: fukking up the game, he's like 30 right now.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Type of shyt that will happen when you're practically given a stadium and not having to pay for a new ground.

Doubt he goes to West Ham, but it shows what type of bread they are sitting on. Solid squad last year, took us out of CL.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
I can't be the only person that thinks David Braz looks like Grey Worm from GOT

images

2-david-braz.jpg