Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Yeah im not too sure Rooney is a guaranteed starter either with all these signings. Hes not a better striker nor No 10 than what they already have

I never got the mentality of Rooney either. Aint he got no heart? Like damn homie, you WERE in the prime of your career, scored 30+ goals that season after Ronaldo left and he just let these english motherfukkers turn him flabby and sick and into a midfielder :flabbynsick: get your ass in the box fam
14 years of first team premier league footy will do that to you.

Dushane Hill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Squamish, British Columbia

I dunno about this one :dead:

A lot of money but no one cares for Chinese football. I couldn't even name you a team.

It's like a team in the BBL (British Basketball League, which no one on here has ever heard of) throwing the same amount of money at an all star NBA player. Would just be a sell out move.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
A lot of money but no one cares for Chinese football. I couldn't even name you a team.

It's like a team in the BBL (British Basketball League, which no one on here has ever heard of) throwing the same amount of money at an all star NBA player. Would just be a sell out move.

Breh just one year will get him what? 30 million American?

Antares

Banned
Daps
The Chinese League will be 100000 times better than the MLS, why? Because they have a pro / rel system, the league is based on competition, unlike MLS, which is based on owners' money.

Antares

Banned
Daps
Players are more likely to sign with MLS teams because America is a more appealing place to live in.

People look for good cities not countries... And China has incredible cities to live in.

And it is expected that China will surpass the US as the first world power by 2030. World's largest economies - CNNMoney

And on the other hand, China doesn't have team sports so ingrained in their culture like the US, Baseball and American Football, which even though they are boring they are very ingrained in the culture, so they will keep grabbing money from its market.

Football will be basically the only dominant player in China's sports market... I think it is now, but they are still a young league, so they have a lot of growth ahead.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
People look for good cities not countries... And China has incredible cities to live in.

And it is expected that China will surpass the US as the first world power by 2030. World's largest economies - CNNMoney

And on the other hand, China doesn't have team sports so ingrained in their culture like the US, Baseball and American Football, which even though they are boring they are very ingrained in the culture, so they will keep grabbing money from its market.

Football will be basically the only dominant player in China's sports market... I think it is now, but they are still a young league, so they have a lot of growth ahead.

If you were a football player, the States will attract you more. The language, the culture, the stability of not only the economy but also that of the league makes the MLS an attractive proposition.