Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Jose got me hyped.:wow:

We're about to win the Title 2016/2017 Premier League Champions.:blessed:
Yea but at what cost tho:scust: we could have for any young promising manager out there(except Giggs of course)...

You only need to know this: both Rooney and Ibrahimovic are guaranteed starters :martin:

-----------

On a side note I hope Big Sam get the England job(he got interviewed):russ::pachaha:

Last edited:

keepemup

Banned
Daps
Yea but at what cost tho:scust: we could have for any young promising manager out there(except Giggs of course)...

You only need to know this: both Rooney and Ibrahimovic are guaranteed starters :martin:

-----------

On a side note I hope Big Sam get the England job(he got interviewed):russ::pachaha:
Jose doesn't seem like the type of person that would start Rooney.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Yeah im not too sure Rooney is a guaranteed starter either with all these signings. Hes not a better striker nor No 10 than what they already have

I never got the mentality of Rooney either. Aint he got no heart? Like damn homie, you WERE in the prime of your career, scored 30+ goals that season after Ronaldo left and he just let these english motherfukkers turn him flabby and sick and into a midfielder :flabbynsick: get your ass in the box fam

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
China is well on its way to being the most industrialized nation I'm the world as well as the largest, their money is too great to not have a dominant position.

But no one worth anything wants to play there. Higuain just turned downa mil a year.