Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
Was my choice instead of Cech for Arsenal from Southhampton last year but also wanted my delusional old manager to buy him from Celtic before S'oton grabbed him a few seasons back. Having him & Ospina as our GK choices for the next 5-10 years would have been glorious.....
until wenger found a way to fukk THAT up :snoop: time to go away ya old fukk :camby:
Bruh is a fukking monster between the sticks

yous probably cot yourself a fukkload of money by not getting him from us. no way southampton sell him for less than 20 million. guy is my second favourite celtic keeper ever behind boruc, mad b*stard that he was.

I'd defended wenger for years bu he's fukking lost it and should have beed gone a few years ago now. feel bad for arsenal fans because he's basically unsackable. :francis:

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps

The arrogant, clueless, expectation lowering, never-at-fault, £250 million wasting dutch b*stard looks to have received his marching orders:stylin::dj2:

Dailymail isn't too reliable (waiting for Sky/The Guardian/BBC to confirm) , but the blood is definitely in the water:banderas:

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth

The arrogant, clueless, expectation lowering, never-at-fault, £250 million wasting dutch b*stard looks to have received his marching orders:stylin::dj2:

Dailymail isn't too reliable (waiting for Sky/The Guardian/BBC to confirm) , but the blood is definitely in the water:banderas:

Insert It's happening gif:blessed:

I always liked LvG though. Was a huge fan since his Ajax days so was really happy when he took over. I'm more sad it hasn't gone well with him. So I'm not going to diss him too much. Time to step it though.:takedat:

Abdi

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Horn of Africa.
CjKp9LwWUAAtN3I.jpg

:mjlol:

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
:wow: at the amount of fans turned up to see Brendan Rodgers unveiled at Celtic.
atmosphere sounded crazy too from the tweet videos and videos my family from there sent me.

he had to have been :mjcry: after it.

Jose at Man Utd might be pure comedy...arrogance on the level of his Real Madrid days.

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
The clueless United fans saying they don't want Mou's defensive style and their concern if he's a right fit:mjlol::scust:

they must not have watched Mou at Madrid where he broke the 100 point league record for the first time in La Liga history and proceded to score 120 goals in the league:snoop:

Not every coach needs to stay at one club for 20 years to be successful:mjlol: that's how you end up with David Moyes as your coach:mjlol:

If Zidane wasn't doing an amazing job I'd take Mou back at Madrid in a heartbeat:mjcry: Mourinho coaching with Zidane as Sporting Director:mjcry::wow:

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I do like Jose's rumored wish list so far. Icardi, Andre Gomes, Stones(:patrice:)

As for LVG. Glad he is gone, but I do have mixed feelings on him. Will always remember him as the dude who couldn't get a loaded Dutch team to the World Cup, but 16 years takes an average dutch side to semis at the World Cup

Forlife44

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shout out to nagbe. since he's from liberia does he get automatic citizenship given the history of the states and liberia?