Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Been saying Rashford deserves a starting position. The USA team needs to give Pulisic his spot too. A 17 year old is scoring in the Bundesliga and they're gonna act like some MLS bums deserve that spot over him. :comeon:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
RONALDO!!!!! This man has ice water in his veins!:wow: Say what you want about him but he's truly a gifted athlete! Performs when his team needs him the most...:wow: Got to feel bad for Atletico Madrid as they lose again to Real Madrid. Them Atletico fans tears:mjcry::mjcry:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
This Real Madrid team will be dangerous next year with Zidane at the helm. The team came into form at the right time. :wow: I desperately want to see Barcelona vs Real Madrid in a Champions League final....:wow:

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
RONALDO!!!!! This man has ice water in his veins!:wow: Say what you want about him but he's truly a gifted athlete! Performs when his team needs him the most...:wow: Got to feel bad for Atletico Madrid as they lose again to Real Madrid. Them Atletico fans tears:mjcry::mjcry:

Really? Did you watch the game? He did virtually nothing in the 120 minutes:mjlol:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Really? Did you watch the game? He did virtually nothing in the 120 minutes:mjlol:

But he scored the winning penalty goal so that is all that matters.:wow: Lol. I didn't expect him to do much in the game as he really wasn't 100% but still came out on the pitch to compete. In any case, he's had another pretty solid year. Real Madrid is a real threat for a treble next year I believe.

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan

love this paddy power advert, sums us up perfectly. we don't give a fukk as long as england get humped. :lolbron:

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
But he scored the winning penalty goal so that is all that matters.:wow: Lol. I didn't expect him to do much in the game as he really wasn't 100% but still came out on the pitch to compete. In any case, he's had another pretty solid year. Real Madrid is a real threat for a treble next year I believe.

Even I would have scored a penalty past that loser, Oblak:smh:

Dude only dived for like one penalty in that shootout:what:

Some of the most diabolical goal keeping I have ever seen, and in a final no less:scust:

If I was a bit more cynical, I would have thought he was bought by Real Madrid:smh: