Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps

3 years later than it should have happened but

Xw9klm0.gif

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Dortmund with the WOAT penalties. And Juve sneaking one in at the end. :dead: What a day

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
:laff: That black breh just kicked that Juve player in the face, and turned around HELLA guilty.

Ces1ne?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
:whoo::laff:
:blessed:NYRB brushing off NYFC like the cheap (not really "cheap", but u get my point :whistle:) plastic club they are :camby:

Ces1ne?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Seeing English NT training videos since they started getting together at Colney & I gotta say Barkley is a fukking (pause) physical beast & Forster is a fukking monster between the sticks (who should be your NT starter, no offense to Hart, who proved my low opinion of him wrong the last 2 seasons.......but Forster is the better keeper ESPECIALLY FOR THE INTERNATIONAL GAME, simple as :yeshrug:imo, Arsenal should've bought him instead of Cech.......before the Online Arsenal M-O-B jump up screaming, sorry....... NO Cech was NOT the difference maker any deluded wenger-lover would like you to believe. Forster all day for me:yeshrug:)

Ces1ne?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Jose coming in three years too late for me. Should have come in straight after Fergie but better late than never:blessed:

Out:
Jones
Rojo
Young
Depay
Fellaini?:patrice:

6 months to prove themselves:
Mata
Schneiderlin
Darmian
Valencia

Jose would've been PERFECT for your lot the minute Fergie left, WHILE (<--keyword) grooming a(n) (unknown) successor behind the scenes.....Jose could've kept the team up at the top while winning at least 2 trophies in his usual 3-year stint to keep the fan base happy with silverware (bc that's just what he does :manny:)............ while grooming someone like Giggs/Moyes/etc.....UNDER Mourinho & Fergie ("under" or "out of the spotlight" is the main objective/term here) to make that transition phase so much easier.

Basic point is that I would have done a lot differently than United did starting from the last 2 years of Fergie's reign to have them in a better position now.......it's ALL about seamless transition nowadays, not starting from scratch

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
@DizeeGorilla20 @Ukbrotha

How we feeling about Jose now that he's on his way? :patrice:

Who stays? Who goes?
At this point, I'm all in for Jose.:yeshrug:

Firstly Congrats to the team. LvG. Clap for 'em. but please, The door is that way.:ufdup:

I didnt initially buy into Jose but the reality is, we absolutely need him more than he even needs us right now.

We need to be a big deal again. With Pep coming to City, Klopp at 'pool. Ranieri's champs and Poch's spurs and Wenger's Arsenal. We cannot afford to be alsorans anymore.
We need to still be respected. Teams dont respect us anymore. They will respect us with Jose and also Jose makes us more attractive again to players and in the world stage. I have my fears about how he handles youth of course and he is just as likely to leave a dressing room in complete carnage but its either that or be Liverpool for the next 20 years. No thanks.:ld: