Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

48and0

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Real Madrid starCristiano Ronaldois in a gay relationship with a Moroccan kickboxer, it has been sensationally claimed.The bizarre report surfaced after stories emerged in the Spanish press that he was making regular trips to Morocco to see Hari.
The Portuguese footballer, known for dating a string of supermodel girlfriends, was said to regularly visit kickboxer friendBadr Harifor 'cuddles'.
This lead to a discussion on French TV about what footballers do in their spare time.
One of the pundits, Daniel Riolo, stated during the TV show: 'What I’m interested in is what players do on the pitch, and whether their side activities might have an impact on that.
'Take the example ofCristiano Ronaldo- I'm sure flying off to Morocco three to four times a week to see a friend and cuddle with him might have an impact on his performances eventually.'
According toExtra Confidencialthere is concern among the club's bosses about impact Ronaldo's regular trips to Rabat could have on his performances.

He now has a private jet, a £13.5million Gulfstream G200, available at Torrejon Air Base any day of the week, which he can use to travel abroad.
It was claimed he used the private jet to take him to Morocco after trainings and back again the same night so he could attend the following day's training.
Ronaldo, 30, has dated a string of models, including spending five years in a relationship with Russian star Irina Shayk.
However, his frequent trips to Morocco aboard his private jet are said to be a cause of concern at Real Madrid.
Pictures of the two posted on Hari's social media accounts a month-and-a-half ago show them lazing together in the sun poolside.
The first showed the pair together on a pool lounger. The accompanying caption read: 'Poolside chilling with my bro, always great to welcome you in my beautiful country.'
Another shows Ronaldo being held by Hari, who captioned it: 'Just married hahahaha. Always there to pick you up bro.'
MailOnline has requested comment from Ronaldo's representatives.
Hari considers himself to have lived a 'rags to riches' story after being born immigrants parents and rising to the top of his sport.
Born in December 8, 1984, he is the father of a young daughter and currently lives in Morocco, where he is widely-loved for his kickboxing prowess.
According to his website, he has a 'keen interest' in watches, cars and men's fashion.
It states: 'Badr is also notable for his keen interest in sartorial matters. He is a dedicated follower of fashion and has consistently been one of the best-dressed professional athletes in the world.
'It has also been suggested that, with his height and distinctive looks, Badr could have been a model instead of a fighter. By his own admission he takes a lot of pride in his appearance.'
The 30-year-old is no stranger to controversy. While considered one of the world's best kickboxers, he has also been the subject of unwanted attention for his off field antics.
He has been linked to several police investigations and has been arrested multiple times on assault charges.
Hari also found himself the subject of press attention three years ago when it was claimedfootball legend Ruud Gullit'swife had left him for Hari.
It was reported Gullit's wife Estelle, now, 36, fell in love with Hari - who is 21 years Gullit's junior.
In a remarkable interview with Dutch paperDe Telegraaf, she blamed her husband's infidelity for the end of their 12-year marriage.
She said: 'There is one thing Ruud needs to know. Badr has not stolen me from Ruud... Ruud gave me away.'
'Ruud is angry and confused,' she revealed. 'He can’t believe what is happening. He was !really angry when I told him I was leaving him.'

Sensational claim Ronaldo is having a gay relationship with his friend

2F0E050900000578-0-image-m-24_1449235104464.jpg
2F0E051700000578-0-image-m-25_1449235115656.jpg

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
arsenal yesterday looked:flabbynsick:, but got the job done:whew:
chelsea yesterday looked:flabbynsick::flabbynsick:, and couldn't get the job done:pachaha:

:whoo:hopefully olympiakos does us a favor next week and knocks our asses out of the champions league.
:to:rather get knocked out now and not develop some false hope
:beli:arsenal - same shyt, different year!!
:whoo:will be fun to watch as always!!

Daps
arsenal yesterday looked:flabbynsick:, but got the job done:whew:
chelsea yesterday looked:flabbynsick::flabbynsick:, and couldn't get the job done:pachaha:

:whoo:hopefully olympiakos does us a favor next week and knocks our asses out of the champions league.
:to:rather get knocked out now and not develop some false hope
:beli:arsenal - same shyt, different year!!
:whoo:will be fun to watch as always!!
undapped for this:childplease:

:aicmon: have faith would you rather be in the europa league on thursdays tired for saturday games?

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
undapped for this:childplease:

:aicmon: have faith would you rather be in the europa league on thursdays tired for saturday games?
:whoa:
breh, i want arsenal to win every match they play in
and no, i don't want no europa league
:jbhmm:
but let's take a look at the track record for a second here - QF at best!!
:to:and i am one of the optimistic arsenal fans,by the way.
you'll usually never hear me shyt on my time unless they really deserve it
looking at barca and bayern (and those are only 2, there are like 6 teams that are better than us), i don't see the point.
if we win, we'll finish second in the group, draw a strong team and get knocked out.
i would fancy a full strength arsenal team against (almost) anyone in a one-off match, but CL is 2 legs and we ALWAYS
srew up 1 leg. ALWAYS!!!
at some point you think - what's the point!!!
:whoa:NOW, i'll admit that it was wrong of me to wish defeat on my team. won't do that again!!!

Vilified not verified

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:comeon: SHUT YOUR DUMB ASS UP. nikkaS ALWAYS WANNA BE VICTIMS. tHIS NEO NAZI CLUB VOTED A BLACK MAN AS TH EGRATEST PLAYER IN CLUB HISTORY :camby:
Too bad your club captain thinks of him as nothing more than a black b*stard (fact) I'm sure those votes came from African glory hunter fans who probably switched up to support another team now that Chelsea are struggling, Chelsea's core fan base is fascist right wing skinhead scum, and for you to be angry at me a black man all because I'm putting a spotlight on a racist institution well your a choc ice, your the type of person that would assassinate Martin Luther King if a white man told you to. It's sad.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
That West Ham Man U game, West Ham had some great interior defense, so many times WHU were close to giving up a goal.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Too bad your club captain thinks of him as nothing more than a black b*stard (fact) I'm sure those votes came from African glory hunter fans who probably switched up to support another team now that Chelsea are struggling, Chelsea's core fan base is fascist right wing skinhead scum, and for you to be angry at me a black man all because I'm putting a spotlight on a racist institution well your a choc ice, your the type of person that would assassinate Martin Luther King if a white man told you to. It's sad.

fukk up, nikka:what:

He was voted in by club members you idiot.

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm just getting in to this sport since they've been putting it on NBCSN. I get most of the rules, thanks to playing FIFA
I'm trying to find a favorite team to follow in premier league, preferably with some black excellence.:myman:

Any suggestions? :patrice: