Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Real Madrid is giving out an old school ass whipping. Man U had an opportunity there but fukked up.

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
United scored (own goal, but still) and so did CSKA. It was looking real good for them for about a minute or 2. Then? lol, PSV equalized, Wolfsburg scored again, and PSV scored again. United is DOA.

Taco

All Star
Daps
I'm just getting in to this sport since they've been putting it on NBCSN. I get most of the rules, thanks to playing FIFA
I'm trying to find a favorite team to follow in premier league, preferably with some black excellence.:myman:

Any suggestions? :patrice:
United got Martial, Depay, and Lingaard all potential (black)epl super stars but United under their current manager won't get anywhere. If you keep watching the epl I can bet you're gonna pick Arsenal or Manchester City. Those are the only two teams that can compete on a worldwide level.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
I'm just getting in to this sport since they've been putting it on NBCSN. I get most of the rules, thanks to playing FIFA
I'm trying to find a favorite team to follow in premier league, preferably with some black excellence.:myman:

QPR

Black manager, black director, based in a black(ish) area:ld:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot

tottenham hotspurs

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
3RMkEXa.jpg

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
:ehh:not bad so far from arsenal
:sadcam:the defense still worries me though. cannot see us going 90 min. without conceding!!