Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps

STRONG Ballon d'Or chances if this man keeps it up OMG. He's leading La Liga in goals, tied for 2nd in assists...:wow: dude is just amazing this season. #TaperNeymarExcellence #ShapeUpNeymar #WaveCapNeymar

this is why we love this sport,brehs :banderas:

That's my Euro champions. Two back to back THRASHINGS :wow: That goal is a thing of absolute beauty. If that goal was a woman, I wouldn't pull out. :noah:

Pseudo

All Star
Daps
I can see Barca being repeat champions if they avoid a healthy Bayern.

You never know though. They should have made it to the finals in 2010 and especially 2012, but the football gods had other ideas.

Last edited:

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
Barca playing like they did when guardiola won his first champions league as manager. Never thought I'd see that level of football again. :wow:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Never thought we'd get anything near to Guardiola's Barca but my word Enrique's Barca is just as good to watch :wow:

Barca playing like they did when guardiola won his first champions league as manager. Never thought I'd see that level of football again. :wow:

Thing is this Barca is ever so slightly more direct than Guardiola's. It was interesting to see them play Guardiola's Bayern Megazord last year...but the brilliance of Messi :mjcry:

Suarez was the missing link brehs...I was up here thinking he had a flash in the pants season at Liverpoop. Dude is proving he not only belongs on Barca he can THRIVE in that system. I been so impressed with Sergi Roberto this season as well. He's played RW, RB, and CM this season and all with effectiveness. I mean the past few weeks have really been masterclass. Neymar is contending for Ballon d'Or this season so far. I just don't see any team going into the Nou Camp and taking points from Barca at this point. :wow:

Guys....this team is a beauty to watch.

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
So in the group stage finale:

Arsenal must beat Olympiakos to advance

If PSV beat CSKA then Man Utd has to win at Wolfsburg to advance

Borisov in the biggest match of their life @ Roma, Jim Ross should be in the booth #tsc