Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Watching Barcelona play is so amazing! I was definitely shocked at how they dismantled Real Madrid...without Messi for most of the match!!? They're just too strong right now.:wow: If they manage to get Pogba...you're talking about a serious dynasty here!:wow: I want to see Barcelona vs Bayern Munich in the Champions League final at full strength! If that were to happen, I might just catch a flight to see that live:wow:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Depending on the table Bayern or even Madrid. But I can really only see Bayern being competitive.

That is how I see it as well. Those are the two most complete teams in the tournament. Hopefully the table plays out good this year as well. My money is on Bayern vs Barcelona but I would want to see an El Clasico final too...damn:wow:

Vilhena

All Star
Daps
You'd understand if you've seen us play over the last 3 months

Come on breh
XJDOjhP.png

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
Arsenal lookin like the walking wounded out here, Wenger can't just let the winter transfer window pass by
Some way, somehow, you know he'll fukk it up. I can already see it now, "We have injured players coming back", "The squad I have is already is good enough", "I will sign a player if they're available", "We are looking for SUPER QUALITY"

*Transfer window shuts*

Wenger: "No players were available"

me::stopitslime::francis::upsetfavre::patrice::beli::leostare::snoop::pacspit::to:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Some way, somehow, you know he'll fukk it up. I can already see it now, "We have injured players coming back", "The squad I have is already is good enough", "I will sign a player if they're available", "We are looking for SUPER QUALITY"

*Transfer window shuts*

Wenger: "No players were available"

me::stopitslime::francis::upsetfavre::patrice::beli::leostare::snoop::pacspit::to:

truest shyt you ever wrote :mjcry:

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Yo, van Gaal's philosophy is getting hella old now.:stopitslime:

And people were going on like dropping Rooney was gonna be the magic fix for all United's issues:martin:

Worst part is, this tactical genius, LvG is outchea saying "I don't know why fans are shouting Attack, Attack, Attack" :beli:

48and0

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Lol Chelsea. That's what you get for being a Neo-Nazi offshoot football club that won't even let a black man get on the train in his own city. :russ::russ::russ:
:comeon: SHUT YOUR DUMB ASS UP. nikkaS ALWAYS WANNA BE VICTIMS. tHIS NEO NAZI CLUB VOTED A BLACK MAN AS TH EGRATEST PLAYER IN CLUB HISTORY :camby: