Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
That build-up play for Iniesta's goal :wow: :banderas:
Its funny to see how shyt real defended ... all those players are kind of shyt when playing against tough teams. Sure they can score 5-6 goals against granada and getafe. But i never seen a top team play this bad for a long long time

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
typical Arsenal losing in typical Arsenal fashion on typical Arsenal shyt defending. This is exactly why I didn't get my hopes up of us winning the title this season. It's the same shyt every season with this club; injury crisis, choking in critical moments, and eventually fighting for top 4. The movie writes itself:snoop:

People have been crying out for this manager to spend money on reinforcing this squad and he leaves us short every fukking season, and it'll be the same shyt again this year. I honestly believe this club will never win a major trophy again with this mgr in charge.

To be fair dude signed the european assist leader, and the most dynamic winger in England right now. Summer of 15 was a total bust, but keeping Ozil and Sanchez is paramount. It won't matter who is CDM or the Striker if those two leave. Not to mention, and I REALLY hate saying this, Theo + GIroud looked like a REALLY good 1-2 punch.

Ibra says he wants and Arsenal move :lolbron:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
To be fair dude signed the european assist leader, and the most dynamic winger in England right now. Summer of 15 was a total bust, but keeping Ozil and Sanchez is paramount. It won't matter who is CDM or the Striker if those two leave. Not to mention, and I REALLY hate saying this, Theo + GIroud looked like a REALLY good 1-2 punch.

Ibra says he wants and Arsenal move :lolbron:
Not the type of striker wenger would go for esp at ibra's age.

Atleast yall could hope sonago still comes thru:mjlol:

Having a horrid ajax loan playing in there reserves:russ:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
And after all the big title talk, Arsenal are..........4th:mjlol:

and Chelsea are fukking 15th, we are still above Spurs and both Man U and Leicester are going to get gassed by February.

Man City
Arsenal
Man U
and either Leicester or West Ham will round out the top 4.

I can't see unless some moves are made Spurs cracking top 4 but if they are they need to make the move in December against Norwich, Southampton, Watford, and Newcastle. They will have to win out next month to stay competitive imo