Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Klopp will be a fraud there too. His Dortmund signings were with a Football Director who still at Dortmund.

If they get Ancelotti that would be an amazing pickup. Liverpool can easily splash the money but they haven't spent it wisely. Rodgers can't recruit players. Ancelotti would do wonders.
Exactly ancelotti would be the better choice as i think klopp would be better off managing a team with a bigger budget than pool. Would klopp really trust pools transfer strategy after abunch of there signings flopp ?

Vilhena

All Star
Daps
Exactly ancelotti would be the better choice as i think klopp would be better off managing a team with a bigger budget than pool. Would klopp really trust pools transfer strategy after abunch of there signings flopp ?

I don't even think Carlo would wanna come into this mess. Plus if Mourinho gets sacked you can bet he'll be the first to get a call from Roman.

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ancelotti has managed loaded teams for most of his career, the 03 to 07 Milan was backed heavily by Berlusconi and had players like Shevchenko,Rui Costa,Kaka etc. Parma may be the last time he managed a team that was not loaded but then again those Parma teams managed to get good players from South America like Veron and Crespo. This Liverpool team has been stripped and the Spurs comparisons are not that far off IMO. They would need to move from a team getting Villa,Southampton players to a real challenger in the market.

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
liverpool needs to hold to their key players, a big club can do that, liverpool cant. If the same shyt happens over and over klopp cant do shyt