Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Vilhena

All Star
Daps
About time, Liverpool needed to go in a different direction

Klopp will be a fraud there too. His Dortmund signings were with a Football Director who still at Dortmund.

If they get Ancelotti that would be an amazing pickup. Liverpool can easily splash the money but they haven't spent it wisely. Rodgers can't recruit players. Ancelotti would do wonders.

Daps
Play Schweinsteiger and Carrick against Arsenal brehs :mcgeescust:

MorGOAT Schniederlin should have started - Arsenal in the middle cannot handle midfielders that play dirty and United were showing that in the second half when they put Fellaini in there

Depay needs a reality check, good player but he needs to start ballin
Rooney needs to get dropped to teach him a lesson :conusher: hes my favourite footballer but hes been straight garbage :BShopScust: wait till after Coleen gives birth though the white Pele finna come through and carry England to the Euro final :theauthority:

Nothing bad to say about Martial he is a legend and hes only 19 brehs :theauthority:

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
Arsenal rape United
x43lS8c.png

Spuds draw:ehh:

Chelsea in a relegation battle:lolbron::mjlol:

All in all, It's been a good weekend for the Gooners
OHftlQ1.png
:ehh:nice summary of an incredible weekend!!!
:lolbron:

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
If they get Ancelotti that would be an amazing pickup. Liverpool can easily splash the money but they haven't spent it wisely. Rodgers can't recruit players. Ancelotti would do wonders.

Ancelotti went from Milan to Chelsea, then on to PSG, and finally on to Real Madrid.

Ain't no way in hell is he ending up at Liverpool.:mjlol:

Vilhena

All Star
Daps
Ancelotti went from Milan to Chelsea, then on to PSG, and finally on to Real Madrid.

Ain't no way in hell is he ending up at Liverpool.:mjlol:

I know he ain't going there. I still think Mourinho will get the sack and Carlo will come in.