Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
except for landon, who else was a big lost to the team this past calendar year?

Jozy is washed, but Morris and Wood has shown promised

but dude is Putting Jermaine Jones as a CB in a 3-5-2 formation, and against mexico as a Left mid in a diamond formation when hes a CDM
So insistent of Bradley of that attacking mid role when hes better as a CM or CDM
playing fabian johnson as a RB when hes a left mid
played bedoya as a CDM when hes a deep attacking mid/winger

all this shyt is :dwillhuh::mindblown::camby:
I completely understand but Juergen who was a world class player is thinking to himself,

I had no idea how little depth I would have.

Why can't I find any black Americans and working class whites to play.( They had a Vietnamese player last night):mjlol:

The few players I do have, have absolutely no skill.

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
I completely understand but Juergen who was a world class player is thinking to himself,

Why can't I find any black Americans and working class whites to play.( They had a Vietnamese player last night):mjlol:

:dwillhuh: This post makes no sense.

He has skilled players, of course not world class but enough. However he's always changing lineups and formations and never seems to have a plan. Thats what most people are fed up about.

No reason guys should still be featured with the shyt showings they've had.

Beckerman shouldn't be on the pitch, Jozy is out of form, Dempsey is washed, he's insistence on playing Bradley as a 10 is :mindblown:

He's the coach and technical director. It's his job to make shyt work and he's not.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
:dwillhuh: This post makes no sense.

He has skilled players, of course not world class but enough. However he's always changing lineups and formations and never seems to have a plan. Thats what most people are fed up about.

No reason guys should still be featured with the shyt showings they've had.

Beckerman shouldn't be on the pitch, Jozy is out of form, Dempsey is washed, he's insistence on playing Bradley as a 10 is :mindblown:

He's the coach and technical director. It's his job to make shyt work and he's not.
How does it make no sense?

You are right about him playing people out of position, but the problem is he doesn't have players good enough in those positions. Bradley plays as a number 10 b/c there is no one else. Jozy and Dempsey play b/c there is no one else.

Klinsman is in a no win situation. His talent pool is terrible. His best players leave Europe's top leagues to play in MLS. Plus people want him to play more attack minded:mjlol:.

He doesn't have the players. I think he is surprised about how little skill and athleticism he has in the pool, and now he's just grasping at straws.

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Holland are the biggest underachievers in football.
Soooo much talent but they can never quite do it.
I'm starting to think they will never win the WC.

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
How does it make no sense?

You are right about him playing people out of position, but the problem is he doesn't have players good enough in those positions. Bradley plays as a number 10 b/c there is no one else. Jozy and Dempsey play b/c there is no one else.

Klinsman is in a no win situation. His talent pool is terrible. His best players leave Europe's top leagues to play in MLS. Plus people want him to play more attack minded:mjlol:.

He doesn't have the players. I think he is surprised about how little skill and athleticism he has in the pool, and now he's just grasping at straws.
Mix imo is a better 10 than Bradley.

He plays favorites I'd rather see him take a chance on some young guys. Wood has scored at the senior level. Give him a run. Especially after 60 mins you see that Dempsey/Altidore isn't working.

I get what you're saying, yes the talent level isn't outstanding but he's got pieces to work with but it's square peg in a round hole

Taco

All Star
Daps

There is plenty of world class talent but in America they would rather have kids who are college bound. I've seen plenty of talent around America most being Hispanic but those kids can't make grades which hurts their chances of being picked up. Seen it plenty of times in Southern California. So much damn talent but because they can't maintain a 2.5 or higher no one looks at them. I've played against youth "national players" who were cacs and they got ran for what they're worth. I don't think America would like it if our mnt was 75% Hispanic so they chose the cacs with no creation on the ball. It was obvious af that Mexico had way more creativity on the ball. USA passed and moved with out a purpose.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
There is plenty of world class talent but in America they would rather have kids who are college bound. I've seen plenty of talent around America most being Hispanic but those kids can't make grades which hurts their chances of being picked up. Seen it plenty of times in Southern California. So much damn talent but because they can't maintain a 2.5 or higher no one looks at them. I've played against youth "national players" who were cacs and they got ran for what they're worth. I don't think America would like it if our mnt was 75% Hispanic so they chose the cacs with no creation on the ball. It was obvious af that Mexico had way more creativity on the ball. USA passed and moved with out a purpose.
Anybody who knows anything about America youth soccer, knows that the sport was made an upper middle class white sport on purpose

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Premier League is back:ohlawd:

The comedy that will ensue after Liverpool lose their first game under Klopp after all this hype:mjlol:

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
:blessed:league football back after:russell:international snorefests all over the world
:whew:the exception being that peru vs chile match

:blessed:another saturday of switching channels from one match to another match of european and african league football matches!!