Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Taco

All Star
Daps
Man Depay reminds me of Robben so much but he doesn't have that killer instinct. I hope he's just in a transition stage and gets better. D-Line still doo...

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
Have you watched dude? Constantly cutting in(opposite of robin) trying to get the shot but he's nowhere near as dangerous. He doesn't have that hook power shot.
Stop plz stop. It is impossible to take the ball off robben.... he always does the same shyt.... comes in the center from the wing, defenders know that but they still cant do shyt most of the time. To bad robben is not a team player, but still. Depay does not have robben's class and reaction speed, and you cant impoorve that

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Man, Bayern Munchen is firing on all cylinders right now. The team from front to back is simply playing amazing on the pitch. On top of Lewandowski just being able to score at will is crazy! I wonder how the team chemistry will be once Arjen Robben comes back.

Chelsea still falling apart at the seams. Their defense isn't looking good right now. It's still early in the season so I don't see this going on for too long.....:sadcam: I think that Manchester United have a real chance at the Premier League title. They're starting to put the pieces together. We will see how long their reign on top lasts.

Man Jose needs to be canned. We have costa hazard and Pedro yet our attack is fukking wack as shyt because of Jose tactics. We don't have the defense to just be sitting back waiting for shyt to happen

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
Man Jose needs to be canned. We have costa hazard and Pedro yet our attack is fukking wack as shyt because of Jose tactics. We don't have the defense to just be sitting back waiting for shyt to happen
someone posted an article about this.... your team cant defend, ok, you have great attacking players. Just switch your tactics so you can outscore the opposite team. Who cares if you get 2 goals when you score 4. You cant do that? :mjlol: you aint so special

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
someone posted an article about this.... your team cant defend, ok, you have great attacking players. Just switch your tactics so you can outscore the opposite team. Who cares if you get 2 goals when you score 4. You cant do that? :mjlol: you aint so special

Mourinho too damn stubborn to make a switch to his tactics because his critics are at work and he wants to prove them wrong so he just fukks with the roster line up instead of making changes to the tactics. Dude has an ego like no other and it's gonna cost us a ship this year

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Ivanovic completely fell off a cliff but its Terry he threw under the bus?
Terry was come back player of the year last season. Dude played a high level. He played good thus far and ivonovic looks like the slow old defender. Jose must have some beef with terry

Taco

All Star
Daps
Stop plz stop. It is impossible to take the ball off robben.... he always does the same shyt.... comes in the center from the wing, defenders know that but they still cant do shyt most of the time. To bad robben is not a team player, but still. Depay does not have robben's class and reaction speed, and you cant impoorve that
You just described what Memphis is trying to do... Cut it in from the wing to try to get a shot off lol and just like I said he doesn't have that killer instinct. Do you even watch United? Anyone with soccer IQ could see the similarities. It was like how Nani was trying to be Ronaldo but we all know how that turned out.

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
You just described what Memphis is trying to do... Cut it in from the wing to try to get a shot off lol and just like I said he doesn't have that killer instinct. Do you even watch United? Anyone with soccer IQ could see the similarities. It was like how Nani was trying to be Ronaldo but we all know how that turned out.
well he doesn't have it. You think he's gonna get it? :russ:

Taco

All Star
Daps
well he doesn't have it. You think he's gonna get it? :russ:
Do I think he'll be a Robben? Naw but you'd be a fool to count him out from being a good asset to United. He should learn from Young while being on the squad and hopefully people rub off on him.