Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
Do I think he'll be a Robben? Naw but you'd be a fool to count him out from being a good asset to United. He should learn from Young while being on the squad and hopefully people rub off on him.
idk he seems like he does not care. He missed 2 chances last night and not a single fukk was given

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
All this depay criticism is wack. Dude is new the league and team he needs to settle its not like he reached his prime yet hes only 21.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
We should've had all 3 points breh, Kane fukking Kane
I didnt catch the game cause i was in class. But i just seen the highlights i think hes just tired mentally and physically breh. We really do need a backup striker cause that some woeful misses.. Also i heard eriksen played shyt to..hopefully this international break coming up is gonna help rest up few of our players esp kane and dier.

Sir

Pro
Daps
Higuain is a man on a mission right now. More importantly, we've allowed 1 goal in our last 5 matches after giving up 6 in our first 3. Gotta handle Milan on Sunday so we can set up the showdown with the Violas after the break.

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
I didnt catch the game cause i was in class. But i just seen the highlights i think hes just tired mentally and physically breh. We really do need a backup striker cause that some woeful misses.. Also i heard eriksen played shyt to..hopefully this international break coming up is gonna help rest up few of our players esp kane and dier.
Yup eriksen needs to find his for again

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
@Fenian you catching this game breh?

Just back from the pub. We where cruising then efe fukks us over as per usual. Should have won that game.

Then to add insult to injury I was one number away from winning the bingo and got fukked out of it by some old c*nt.

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
You just described what Memphis is trying to do... Cut it in from the wing to try to get a shot off lol and just like I said he doesn't have that killer instinct. Do you even watch United? Anyone with soccer IQ could see the similarities. It was like how Nani was trying to be Ronaldo but we all know how that turned out.

Do YOU even watch United?

114365338-nani-of-manchester-united-fc-poses-with-gettyimages.jpg

Nani's assists along with Berbatov and Chicarito's goals won the league for United in 2011.

How can you even compare a donkey like Memphis to Nani? :scust:

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
All this depay criticism is wack. Dude is new the league and team he needs to settle its not like he reached his prime yet hes only 21.

He requested the number 7 jersey though, knowing full well what the number means. You don't ASK for that number and expect time to "settle down" :camby:

Besides, the dude is :trash:. No amount of time will change that.