Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Vilhena

All Star
Daps
Yall are so garbage dont even deserve a CL spot losing to 3rd tier teams embarrassing.:mjlol:

I actually want it to happen, sooner the better this bum retires and can get Kroenke outta the club. SMH not one outfield signing, every other European club has. Absolute disgrace.

Taco

All Star
Daps
I actually want it to happen, sooner the better this bum retires and can get Kroenke outta the club. SMH not one outfield signing, every other European club has. Absolute disgrace.
Your players should tank it and pray to God your club throws enough money at Jurgen Klopp lol

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Your players should tank it and pray to God your club throws enough money at Jurgen Klopp lol
The thing is they won't..There gonna finish 4th and wenger is going to stay as manager and penny pinch like a motherfukker in the summer transfer window.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Man, Bayern Munchen is firing on all cylinders right now. The team from front to back is simply playing amazing on the pitch. On top of Lewandowski just being able to score at will is crazy! I wonder how the team chemistry will be once Arjen Robben comes back.

Chelsea still falling apart at the seams. Their defense isn't looking good right now. It's still early in the season so I don't see this going on for too long.....:sadcam: I think that Manchester United have a real chance at the Premier League title. They're starting to put the pieces together. We will see how long their reign on top lasts.

Vilhena

All Star
Daps

If Pep bows out again in the CL. Klopp will go to Bayern for sure. Pep turning Bayern into Barcelona. Pep will probably go to United or City. We can only hope for Ancelotti, but if Mourinho gets the sack soon I can see Chelsea getting him.

We will probably get Garry Monk or Roberto Martinez. SMH.

Vilhena

All Star
Daps
Man, Bayern Munchen is firing on all cylinders right now. The team from front to back is simply playing amazing on the pitch. On top of Lewandowski just being able to score at will is crazy! I wonder how the team chemistry will be once Arjen Robben comes back.

Chelsea still falling apart at the seams. Their defense isn't looking good right now. It's still early in the season so I don't see this going on for too long.....:sadcam: I think that Manchester United have a real chance at the Premier League title. They're starting to put the pieces together. We will see how long their reign on top lasts.

Lol have you seen United play? Not one convincing victory besides last week against Sunderland. Wait till they face City or Chelsea. I already know Arsenal are gonna bottle it Sunday.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Lol have you seen United play? Not one convincing victory besides last week against Sunderland. Wait till they face City or Chelsea. I already know Arsenal are gonna bottle it Sunday.

I think they could beat both teams right now. They may have a harder time with Man City but I could see them beating Chelsea easily. Man United is playing pretty solid right now so it's not far fetched to say they could stay on top the rest of the way.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
I think they could beat both teams right now. They may have a harder time with Man City but I could see them beating Chelsea easily. Man United is playing pretty solid right now so it's not far fetched to say they could stay on top the rest of the way.
I dont think they've the backline to maintain league leaders for awhile. But hey thats were the january window is for. Im sure they gonna buy striker and world class CB by then.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
I dont think they've the backline to maintain league leaders for awhile. But hey thats were the january window is for. Im sure they gonna buy striker and world class CB by then.

Yeah, their backline is a little suspect but I believe they'll make the necessary adjustments. Still, if Arsenal, Chelsea and Man City continue to keep playing the way they're playing now, United will run away with this without having to do any tweaks.

I'm more shocked at Chelsea than anything as last year they went wire to wire for the Premier League title. Now, Mourinho can't even form a consistent lineup for this team. They're in disarray right now.

Vilhena

All Star
Daps
Yeah, their backline is a little suspect but I believe they'll make the necessary adjustments. Still, if Arsenal, Chelsea and Man City continue to keep playing the way they're playing now, United will run away with this without having to do any tweaks.

I'm more shocked at Chelsea than anything as last year they went wire to wire for the Premier League title. Now, Mourinho can't even form a consistent lineup for this team. They're in disarray right now.

Ever since Eva got that work from Mourinho it's been downhill. Guarantee Terry, Hazard and Ivanovic were smashing. They all seem to play half ass lately.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Ever since Eva got that work from Mourinho it's been downhill. Guarantee Terry, Hazard and Ivanovic were smashing. They all seem to play half ass lately.

The talent is all there which makes it all the more strange they're having such a rough start. Mourinho says that he's about the defense which thus sparks up the offensive attack but the defense has been so unusually shaky. That being said, I feel they'll break out of this funk. Too much talent on this roster to simply be on the bottom of the Premier League.

Vilhena

All Star
Daps
The talent is all there which makes it all the more strange they're having such a rough start. Mourinho says that he's about the defense which thus sparks up the offensive attack but the defense has been so unusually shaky. That being said, I feel they'll break out of this funk. Too much talent on this roster to simply be on the bottom of the Premier League.

Something to do with Eva breh.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Something to do with Eva breh.

:dead: Lol. If only she was still there...:mjcry:Joking aside, I don't think she's the reason at all. The way they're playing now, they just don't have the hunger nor desire. Maybe because they feel that they can turn up anytime to run the table, which is a bad mindset. I digress though, we'll see what happens with them in the coming months.