Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Eva took Joses swag brehs :manny: haven't seen such poor defense for aa mourinho club since...well ever. His Porto D >>>>>Chelsea d now

Taco

All Star
Daps
If Pep bows out again in the CL. Klopp will go to Bayern for sure. Pep turning Bayern into Barcelona. Pep will probably go to United or City. We can only hope for Ancelotti, but if Mourinho gets the sack soon I can see Chelsea getting him.

We will probably get Garry Monk or Roberto Martinez. SMH.
Lol at you guys getting Monk or Martinez. What happened to Liverpool and Klopp? And if pep takes his league and champ by storm you think they'll extend? Mourinho for sure being sacked this year though. I don't really want pep for United. Tbh I want a more defensive minded coach. Our offense works it's self out but our d is cringeworthy for the past 2-3 years.

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
Lol at you guys getting Monk or Martinez. What happened to Liverpool and Klopp? And if pep takes his league and champ by storm you think they'll extend? Mourinho for sure being sacked this year though. I don't really want pep for United. Tbh I want a more defensive minded coach. Our offense works it's self out but our d is cringeworthy for the past 2-3 years.
well bayern started strong the last 2 seasons with pep... and then he lost against barca and real. This year is different, barca is weaker and real has benitez but still, you never know. I think he will leave even if he wins the ucl, fans dont like the fact that he is been selling the german players and getting spanish / brazillian players.
Anyway, I dont think the arsenal bosses will sack wenger if they cant find a better replacement for him

Last edited:

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps
:scust: @ british clubs spending all that guap on mediocre talent this summer while Bayern scoops up Douglas Costa for the equivalent of a used Toyota Prius

Premier League gon Premier League brehs

Vilhena

All Star
Daps
:scust: @ british clubs spending all that guap on mediocre talent this summer while Bayern scoops up Douglas Costa for the equivalent of a used Toyota Prius

Premier League gon Premier League brehs

PL's fault. Clubs are paying for second rate players from other leagues. Not only does it harm the big clubs here and weakens the already shyt National team.

Arsenal are in London in that's a premium in recruiting players. Players snub Liverpool and Manchester for London, fukking Wenger needs to realize that.

I knew as soon as we signed Puma as our kit sponsor we were dipping into mediocrity. FA Cup means nothing to me.

Vilhena

All Star
Daps

If Pep wins the CL he will get extended for sure. That's been the goal for Bayern, the league is weak anyway. Pep will only go to City or United in England, somewhere he has funds at his disposal. Can't see him going to Chelsea unless he wants to fukk with Mourinho and become a bigger legend there. Arsenal are fukked I have no idea what there plan or ambition. They sign Ozil and Alexis but still don't make depth signings.

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There was a German manager who was talking about how overpriced in terms of transfer fees and wages in the EPL. It makes it hard for those teams to offload players because of their wage demands. The scouting is even getting worse for the top 4 and they seem to prefer to go after what they think is a finished product. Even PSG managed to get Veratti from Serie B in Italy among their other high priced players. I think Pep might stay for some time in Germany, the way he sets his teams up i wouldn't be surprised if you find him even at a club like PSG.