Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
He has done well in the CL games no? Hate that just because players flop in England, automatically means theyre shyt.

Except he HASN'T played well. Yes, he had two good moments against Brugge and scored a good goal against PSV but even in those matches, other than the moments mentioned, he was pure:trash:. Ashley Young deserves better than to bench for a donkey like Memphis. Only reason he plays is cause he's Dutch

Vilhena

All Star
Daps
Exactly guys like di maria flopped but you know hes talented as hell and doing great with psg now.

Ozil is another example. I'll admit theres glimpses of brilliance but he's scared to give 100% because these fakkots in Stoke and Chelsea will just break his leg.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Except he HASN'T played well. Yes, he had two good moments against Brugge and scored a good goal against PSV but even in those matches, other than the moments mentioned, he was pure:trash:. Ashley Young deserves better than to bench for a donkey like Memphis. Only reason he plays is cause he's Dutch
Why dont you elaborate on why he isnt playing well? Maybe its because hes not use to the speed of the game? Or hes to predictable with his cutting inside like inverted winger?

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Why dont you elarborate on why he isnt playing well? Maybe its because hes not use to the speed of the game? Or hes to predictable with his cutting inside like inverted winger?

The guy is the laziest winger I've ever seen. Never makes runs and never looks for space behind the fullback. Just stands there waiting for the ball to be passed to his feet. I partly blame him for the Luke Shaw injury. If he had been doing his job as a winger, Shaw wouldn't have had to take up his attacking duties as often as he did.

Then there is the fact that he'll lose the ball about 20 times every fukking game. In fact he lost the ball 35 times against Newcastle this season. I don't care who you're talking about but no promising, let alone world-class, player will finish a game with stats like that. I don't understand how people don't see how shyt he is:mindblown:

Vilhena

All Star
Daps
The guy is the laziest winger I've ever seen. Never makes runs and never looks for space behind the fullback. Just stands there waiting for the ball to be passed to his feet. I partly blame him for the Luke Shaw injury. If he had been doing his job as a winger, Shaw wouldn't have had to take up his attacking duties as often as he did.

Then there is the fact that he'll lose the ball about 20 times every fukking game. In fact he lost the ball 35 times against Newcastle this season. I don't care who you're talking about but no promising, let alone world-class, player will finish a game with stats like that. I don't understand how people don't see how shyt he is:mindblown:

:mjlol: Another United flop. Martial will get found out next year like Kane. United demise continues. Nobody aint wanna play in shytty Manchester.

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: Another United flop. Martial will get found out next year like Kane. United demise continues. Nobody aint wanna play in shytty Manchester.

Team Pts
1 Manchester United 16
2 Manchester City 15
3 West Ham United 13
4 Arsenal 13
5 Everton 12
6 Tottenham Hotspur 12

2CE5C6B700000578-3253199-Rooney_puts_his_head_on_Schweinsteiger_s_shoulder_in_a_fit_of_la-m-31_1443525576397.jpg

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps

Finally. More and more are starting to see this.

Memphis is not United quality nor top 4 quality. Right now at this moment he isn't better than Young. He won't even reach the heights Nani did. His game is lacking so much.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Finally. More and more are starting to see this.

Memphis is not United quality nor top 4 quality. Right now at this moment he isn't better than Young. He won't even reach the heights Nani did. His game is lacking so much.
To be honest its way to early to judge. I would give him until end of the season and then judge him. Some players take time to get used to EPL

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
To be honest its way to early to judge. I would give him until end of the season and then judge him. Some players take time to get used to EPL

I don't need a season to tell garbage from quality. Get this nikka Memphis outta here:camby: