Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
that's what i was thinking!!
they will spank a team every now and then, but overall i'm still not convinced!!
what was your favourite football match yesterday??
the bpl had a lot of goals yesterday!!
thats a no brainer, leicester and arsenal.... just two teams looking to score goals

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
didnt spurs have a similar match like this one last season?? where they beat the shyt out of chelsea? and went right back to being average?
We went back to avarage cause of injuries and certain players not showing up. But this season is different because our manager got rid of all those deadwood player frauds from last season and got his own players in that fit into his philosophy. We dominated our games against arsenal and united but still lost cause we dont got a gamechanger. But im hoping either lamela or son becomes one of that even eriksen.

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
We went back to avarage cause of injuries and certain players not showing up. But this season is different because our manager got rid of all those deadwood player frauds from last season and got his own players in that fit into his philosophy. We dominated our games against arsenal and united but still lost cause we dont got a gamechanger. But im hoping either lamela or son becomes one of that even eriksen.
im just saying... dont get your hopes up

48and0

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
2CDED5CD00000578-0-image-a-54_1443468846612.jpg

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Chill out let him settle in abit more. Hes new to the league on top of that.
The guy is a pure bred donkey. No amount of time will cure him. He'll always be a donkey. I can't see any talent in that donkey-ass nikka:scust:. What makes it worse is that he had the nerve to ask for the no.7 jersey, knowing exactly what it represents at United:what:.

Anthony Martial on the other hand.....:blessed: