Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Knowing LVG i wouldnt be surprised if he wants to get elimnated from CL to focus on the league.:mjlol:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Same old Napoli. Beat Lazio's ass over the weekend then proceed to come out against newly promoted Carpi and manage a draw. :mindblown::snoop: We dominated possession and had chances all day too, just kept fukking up. Watch us follow this up by getting all 3 points against Juve on Saturday. :aicmon:
You catching this game breh? Lol you actually on point with this one

• Dap
Reactions: Sir

Sir

Pro
Daps
You catching this game breh? Lol you actually on point with this one
Yep just finished watching a stream. I know my squad dawg. The effort we put in today was amazing and unsurprising given the opponent. Once Juventus gels and gets healthy they're gonna be a problem though. Hope Insigne the young gawd is alright (hurt his ankle). Next up, we head to Poland for our next Europa League game, which I expect us to handle.

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
The amount of satisfaction I'll get when Sunderland are finally relegated this season :banderas: :wow:

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
Spurs slapped them up proper today at the Lane fantastic stuff. Lamela is finally coming good
4194.jpg
still not convinced by lamela - he has improved, but i expected much more and so far he has delivered very little!!
he has definitely improved though!!
:whoo:

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
still not convinced by lamela - he has improved, but i expected much more and so far he has delivered very little!!
he has definitely improved though!!
:whoo:
didnt spurs have a similar match like this one last season?? where they beat the shyt out of chelsea? and went right back to being average?

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
didnt spurs have a similar match like this one last season?? where they beat the shyt out of chelsea? and went right back to being average?
that's what i was thinking!!
they will spank a team every now and then, but overall i'm still not convinced!!
what was your favourite football match yesterday??
the bpl had a lot of goals yesterday!!