Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
@SCORCH

@Roid Jones

@dem bath salts

@Trill Evans

@Jazzy B.

got no fukkin words brehs. :mjcry:

to start 2015 off with a beatdown like that? :to: i swear when the clock struck 12:00am, i didn't wish for this. :sadcam:

by da spurs too? :why:

oh well, better it them than shytpool, arse-anal, manshyt united or city :manny:

courtois gotta keep that bench warm now. Fukk that lanky, bow-legged fakkit. Talmbout, if i was cech, i'd leave. :stopitslime:

cahill, ivanovic and terry today :aicmon: willian, oscar, salah, ramires :snoop: matic :dwillhuh:costa :upsetfavre:fabregas :beli:

Hazard my boy. my brother. da gawd. :noah::blessed:did it against southampton and tried to do it again today. :mjcry:

mourinho gotta swallow his pride sometimes and accept that we were just utter shyt today. :yeshrug:phil dowd is a c*nt but overall over the 90 mins, apart from flashes here and there....we was fukkin terrible. No pace, no control, no flare...and tottenham capitalized with almost every opportunity they created. It was there day today and they really cudn't miss. Hats off to em.

Kane :wow:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
so you really think is not highly likely that Barca will beat city?:comeon:

so you really think Chelsea is much better than PSG? :comeon:

PSG has a great team breh, they gave Barca a lot of trouble and have depth/quality in all parts of the field, i have em as the favorities in that tie

:usure: Chelsea are better than PSG in all areas of the pitch with the exception of upfront. PSG haven't even improved their first XI this season. They're a good team but they're a tier below:yeshrug:, It's not like Mourinho will approach that game the same way he approached Tottenham today:comeon:.The last few Chelsea results have been down to Mourinho refusing to rotate his team(that he's played for the whole season) in a period where they've played 4 games in the space of 8 days. With 3 of them being away.

Opie

Banned
Daps
Mourinho showed more respect to mid-table Stoke City last Monday than your team today, says everything about your team :umad:

Yeah, not like Mourinho played his very best starting XI or stormed down the tunnel early at halftime. He seemed like he didn't show any respect or care at all. Shouldn't this be you right now...?

TJkzpwv.gif
:spurssmirk:

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
<iframe class="vine-embed" src="" width="600" height="600" frameborder="0"></iframe><script async src="//platform.vine.co/static/scripts/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>