Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Spurs transfer window opening in 31 days :wow: can't wait to buy Ashley Barnes and Ryan Shawcross :wow:

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
I swear these plastics always gotta have an excuse just like there bytch ass sore loser manager:russ:

u forgetting when AVB was ya'lls coach and we gave ya'll that work at da lane.....and in the FA cup in 2012...5-1. 4-0 at da bridge too. Last time ya'll beat us was in 2010.

Wa caadi sxb, we needed to be humbled. :troll:

Opie

Banned
Daps
u forgetting when AVB was ya'lls coach and we gave ya'll that work at da lane.....and in the FA cup in 2012...5-1. 4-0 at da bridge too. Last time ya'll beat us was in 2010.

Ahem...

WdRjnio.png

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot

Ye its about time yall got humbled. Warya you should switch the club you supporting..reer ishaqs dont support chelsea breh:huhldup:

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
Ye its about time yall got humbled. Warya you should switch the club you supporting..reer ishaqs dont support chelsea breh:huhldup:

lol i unno bout reer habar awal...but Habar Yoonis straight blues fam. Infact, my old man's brother been a fan since the 50's. :banderas:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Talking about Barca like we're still in 2009-2012:mjlol: the team has drastically declined since then. They're not the same team they were under Pep and don't play at that intense level anymore. Fuentes is no longer around to dope them up.

Barcelona and Chelsea are in the same tier. I would only put Bayern and Real Madrid above them. As I said before PSG are a tier below Chelsea.

PSG only have 1 good centre back in Thiago Silva. Cahill/Terry had to carry Luiz for the best part of three years. The central midfield of Fabregas, Oscar and Matic is better than the one of Matuidi, Motta and Veratti. Hazard's also midfielder:ufdup:.

PSG won the game in Paris last year off 3 silly errors, not due to being the better or superior team. This was against a broken team with no recognised striker:manny:. It was an even game and Ibrahimovic didn't do anything in it:russ:. In fact Ibrahimovic being out of the second leg should have worked in PSG's favour as Cavani up front with Lavezzi and Moura supporting should have allowed them to counter attack better and much faster than if Ibrahimovic was in the side. They were restricted to one chance for the whole game, which Cavani blew.
What a whole lot of lies :russ:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There is a campaign tho. :manny:

Hazard is targeted every game and the refs let it happen. How many times was he hauled down yesterday? Vertonghen should have been shown a straight red for one challenge (went in from behind, was nowhere near the ball, and raked his studs down the back of his ankle) but didn't even receive a yellow.

When have you ever seen the best player(s) in any league not receive a bit of protection from the refs? They wouldn't allow the opposition to breathe on Hazard if he played for another club.