Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Flex Kavana

Banned
Daps
Him and Fabregas are the only two who have turned up in the last two games:mjcry:

Cahill and Willian(especially) need to :camby: Jose needs to use the squad more or go out and buy because the players are starting to look very tired. Matic especially who's key.

Snake Fabregas notoriously goes missing 2nd half of seasons. Good Luck.
WengerSmiley1_zps2eadd531.jpg

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
so you really think is not highly likely that Barca will beat city?:comeon:

so you really think Chelsea is much better than PSG? :comeon:

PSG has a great team breh, they gave Barca a lot of trouble and have depth/quality in all parts of the field, i have em as the favorities in that tie
barca is not a strong team atm, their defense is mertesacker status, and mou knows how to plan for a champions league away-home draw. Chelsea lost lots of points lately but they didnt play poorly. Even today they played ok

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
they should

they have the best squad.

Doesnt mean that Chelsea didnt bottle it, for the 2nd straight year, tho. :ufdup:

Our game winning goal was scored by a Chelsea reject today. Who really has the better squad?

Chelsea is choking, straight up. Must be a London thing.

AV Dicey

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Juan Roberto's bald spot
so you really think is not highly likely that Barca will beat city?:comeon:

so you really think Chelsea is much better than PSG? :comeon:

PSG has a great team breh, they gave Barca a lot of trouble and have depth/quality in all parts of the field, i have em as the favorities in that tie
Chelsea just played 3 top ten teams during this xmas period while city have played bums...yet chelsea still tops the league, epl is also part of that 'campaign/scandal'

fucc Lampard tho :mjcry:

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
barca is not a strong team atm, their defense is mertesacker status, and mou knows how to plan for a champions league away-home draw. Chelsea lost lots of points lately but they didnt play poorly. Even today they played ok
so a team gives up 5 goals and it played "ok" to you but Barca who haven't had a team score more than 2-3 goals in a game during the whole season have a defense that is mertesacker status? :mjlol:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Our game winning goal was scored by a Chelsea reject today. Who really has the better squad?

Chelsea is choking, straight up. Must be a London thing.
:camby:

Chelsea have a better first XI (and its closer) and thats it.

Between this result against Spurs and getting shoved by Wenger, i'd say Mourinho has went soft on us.
QoOEDXX.png

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chelsea just played 3 top ten teams during this xmas period while city have played bums...yet chelsea still tops the league, epl is also part of that 'campaign/scandal'

fucc Lampard tho :mjcry:
you been flat track bullying the whole season, Man City played most of the tough games early in the season so its not like you guys are playing different teams that Man city hasn't/wont face so cut it out fam, i called Chelsea out like 2 months ago and the breh @SCORCH wasn't trynna hear it cuz you were on top and beating a bunch of shyt team but reality eventually hit , its only so long fake frauds who pretend :mjcry:

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
I expected more out of this post game interview.
Then again I expected more out of Chelsea today so :yeshrug:

:russ: at the NYCFC comment.

Flex Kavana

Banned
Daps
you been flat track bullying the whole season, Man City played most of the tough games early in the season so its not like you guys are playing different teams that Man city hasn't/wont face so cut it out fam, i called Chelsea out like 2 months ago and the breh @SCORCH wasn't trynna hear it cuz you were on top and beating a bunch of shyt team but reality eventually hit , its only so long fake frauds who pretend :mjcry:

:snoop: don't even bother arguing with bellends.