Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:usure: Chelsea are better than PSG in all areas of the pitch with the exception of upfront. PSG haven't even improved their first XI this season. They're a good team but they're a tier below:yeshrug:, It's not like Mourinho will approach that game the same way he approached Tottenham today:comeon:.The last few Chelsea results have been down to Mourinho refusing to rotate his team(that he's played for the whole season) in a period where they've played 4 games in the space of 8 days. With 3 of them being away.
lol at you guys being a notch over PSG and having a better team in all areas of the pitch lol..PSG/Chelsea are not top tier(Bayern/real/barca are arguably the top 3) teams they are in the same tier/bracket along the likes of Juve/Borussia/Man city Chelsea nor psg is elite yet..mourniho gonna approach it differently? lol hes gonna park the bus as close to the goal as he can so cahill/terry don't get out of their own box because as soon as they do/have to will get ate up/exposed as the mediocre CB that they are..psg and you guys are pretty even you guys def not hands down better than them, they should have won last year (missing ibra too)so its gonna be tight, lets look at the squads

GK= Courtouis>>Sirigu (but sirigu is a great/good goalie hes no schezny/fraud)
FB= Luis/Azpi/Iva>>> VDW/Maxwell/Digne
CB= Thiago silva and/or Marquinhos/Luiz>>>>>>>wack ass washed up slow terry/cahill
CM= Verrati/Motta/Matuidi/Cabaye/Pastore>>>>matic/cesc/ramires/mikel/Oscar (this one is pretty even matic is the best DM of the bunch, verrati=fabregas as deep lying playmaker, Matuidi>Ramires to me but they even and are pretty much the same player but one is right footed and the other a lefty, Pastore=Oscar both inconsistent playmakers, Cabaye>>>Mikel
Fwds= Ibra>>Costa, Hazard> Lucas, Cavani>Remy/Drogba, Lavezzi= Schurrle/wiliiam

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
@SCORCH

@Roid Jones

@dem bath salts

@Trill Evans

@Jazzy B.

got no fukkin words brehs. :mjcry:

to start 2015 off with a beatdown like that? :to: i swear when the clock struck 12:00am, i didn't wish for this. :sadcam:

by da spurs too? :why:

oh well, better it them than shytpool, arse-anal, manshyt united or city :manny:

courtois gotta keep that bench warm now. Fukk that lanky, bow-legged fakkit. Talmbout, if i was cech, i'd leave. :stopitslime:

cahill, ivanovic and terry today :aicmon: willian, oscar, salah, ramires :snoop: matic :dwillhuh:costa :upsetfavre:fabregas :beli:

Hazard my boy. my brother. da gawd. :noah::blessed:did it against southampton and tried to do it again today. :mjcry:

mourinho gotta swallow his pride sometimes and accept that we were just utter shyt today. :yeshrug:phil dowd is a c*nt but overall over the 90 mins, apart from flashes here and there....we was fukkin terrible. No pace, no control, no flare...and tottenham capitalized with almost every opportunity they created. It was there day today and they really cudn't miss. Hats off to em.

Kane :wow:
don't know what happened to us brehs.
My chelsea :mjcry:

Flex Kavana

Banned
Daps
gravelly claude :banderas:

I'm pretty sure there's nothing authentic about that back and forth tho. feels like they're kinda in on the joke :leostare:

At one point it was real, now they just staging it for views. shyt looks scripted from them now.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Rodgers didnt have the balls to do it so Gerrard had to toss himself into the bushes :mjlol:

looks like your MLS is getting another half retired player brehs :cape:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
lol at you guys being a notch over PSG and having a better team in all areas of the pitch lol..PSG/Chelsea are not top tier(Bayern/real/barca are arguably the top 3) teams they are in the same tier/bracket along the likes of Juve/Borussia/Man city Chelsea nor psg is elite yet..mourniho gonna approach it differently? lol hes gonna park the bus as close to the goal as he can so cahill/terry don't get out of their own box because as soon as they do/have to will get ate up/exposed as the mediocre CB that they are..psg and you guys are pretty even you guys def not hands down better than them, they should have won last year (missing ibra too)so its gonna be tight, lets look at the squads

GK= Courtouis>>Sirigu (but sirigu is a great/good goalie hes no schezny/fraud)
FB= Luis/Azpi/Iva>>> VDW/Maxwell/Digne
CB= Thiago silva and/or Marquinhos/Luiz>>>>>>>wack ass washed up slow terry/cahill
CM= Verrati/Motta/Matuidi/Cabaye/Pastore>>>>matic/cesc/ramires/mikel/Oscar (this one is pretty even matic is the best DM of the bunch, verrati=fabregas as deep lying playmaker, Matuidi>Ramires to me but they even and are pretty much the same player but one is right footed and the other a lefty, Pastore=Oscar both inconsistent playmakers, Cabaye>>>Mikel
Fwds= Ibra>>Costa, Hazard> Lucas, Cavani>Remy/Drogba, Lavezzi= Schurrle/wiliiam

Talking about Barca like we're still in 2009-2012:mjlol: the team has drastically declined since then. They're not the same team they were under Pep and don't play at that intense level anymore. Fuentes is no longer around to dope them up.

Barcelona and Chelsea are in the same tier. I would only put Bayern and Real Madrid above them. As I said before PSG are a tier below Chelsea.

PSG only have 1 good centre back in Thiago Silva. Cahill/Terry had to carry Luiz for the best part of three years. The central midfield of Fabregas, Oscar and Matic is better than the one of Matuidi, Motta and Veratti. Hazard's also midfielder:ufdup:.

PSG won the game in Paris last year off 3 silly errors, not due to being the better or superior team. This was against a broken team with no recognised striker:manny:. It was an even game and Ibrahimovic didn't do anything in it:russ:. In fact Ibrahimovic being out of the second leg should have worked in PSG's favour as Cavani up front with Lavezzi and Moura supporting should have allowed them to counter attack better and much faster than if Ibrahimovic was in the side. They were restricted to one chance for the whole game, which Cavani blew.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Yeah, not like Mourinho played his very best starting XI or stormed down the tunnel early at halftime. He seemed like he didn't show any respect or care at all. Shouldn't this be you right now...?

TJkzpwv.gif
:spurssmirk:

He approached the Stoke game the same way he approached the away games against Man United and Man City(big teams:sas2:). He was cautious and altered his team specifically for them and sat back. Tottenham on the other:mjpls:, he didn't think much and went all out.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
He approached the Stoke game the same way he approached the away games against Man United and Man City(big teams:sas2:). He was cautious and altered his team specifically for them and sat back. Tottenham on the other:mjpls:, he didn't think much and went all out.
I swear these plastics always gotta have an excuse just like there bytch ass sore loser manager:russ: