Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Liu Kang got the sweet tooth :mjcry:

I thought frenchman was supposed to guide us in matters of taste
tQYypAO.png
What does "sweet tooth" means ?
That I can't drink whiskey ? Because it's not like I haven't tried, I even did on multiple occurences but I just can't :yeshrug:

Not for us working folk
You go to restaurants at midday or you eat where you work ? I did a few times and everybody has their cup of wine. I don't know about office restaurants but if you eat out, you usually take some wine to help the digestion. This is cultural honestly.

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
What does "sweet tooth" means ?
That I can't drink whiskey ? Because it's not like I haven't tried, I even did on multiple occurences but I just can't :yeshrug:
It means that you prefer sweet things; candies, cakes, etc. Or at least I thought so when you said the only drink you really mess with is the planteur.

You like what you like breh, i'm just griefing you a little :tu:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
It means that you prefer sweet things; candies, cakes, etc. Or at least I thought so when you said the only drink you really mess with is the planteur.

You like what you like breh, i'm just griefing you a little :tu:
Ow ok. Well yeah I like sweets ! I proudly claim the "sweet tooth" description then :lolbron:
My fav drink is def planteur but I drink wine at times, though I'm not a connaisseur. Overall, when I drink, it's Vodka / Pastis / Rum mixes. I like it better when it's sweet :mjpls:

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
I like Ciroc :ld:

I dont like that flavored Ciroc garbage, but the regular joint is good when chased. Cant taste the alcohol.

Fireball tho :scust:

The-Dream dropping more fire. :ehh:

Straight Ciroc is inoffensive, I didn't hate the peach, but everything else is pinnacle levels of nah.
Has any rapper ever talked about Fireball? It's the first drink I can think of in a long while that wasn't name checked by somebody in a song before taking off.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Straight Ciroc is inoffensive, I didn't hate the peach, but everything else is pinnacle levels of nah.
Has any rapper ever talked about Fireball? It's the first drink I can think of in a long while that wasn't name checked by somebody in a song before taking off.
Ive never heard a rapper talk about fireball. I had a whiff of it and it burned my nostril hairs. shyt has antifreeze in it. I will pass brehs

Had some apple crown royal this weekend. Wasnt bad. Wasnt bad at all.

I didnt like any of the flavored Ciroc vodkas. Grape tasted like rubitussin.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Ive never heard a rapper talk about fireball. I had a whiff of it and it burned my nostril hairs. shyt has antifreeze in it. I will pass brehs

Had some apple crown royal this weekend. Wasnt bad. Wasnt bad at all.

I didnt like any of the flavored Ciroc vodkas. Grape tasted like rubitussin.
That's because Fireball has been a white trash/college campus turnup beverage for a decade. Anyone who is into fireball is one or at the most three degrees of separation from someone who has a startling moral ambiguity when it comes to daterape. Fireball took over Goldschlager's spot, and moved in on Jager's turf once Jager became too synonymous with annoying bros and douche frat parties.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
That's because Fireball has been a white trash/college campus turnup beverage for a decade. Anyone who is into fireball is one or at the most three degrees of separation from someone who has a startling moral ambiguity when it comes to daterape. Fireball took over Goldschlager's spot, and moved in on Jager's turf once Jager became too synonymous with annoying bros and douche frat parties.
holy shyt :dead:

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps

:deadmanny: hope grams doesn't put two and two together... :heh: