Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Quarterback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCOaI06zAvg
Daps
Reppin
Where many murders occur
Back with Time Warner and how sweet it is :ohlawd:

NBCSN, GOLTV, BeIn Spanish, Univision Deportes, ESPN Deportes, Fox Deportes, Fox Soccer Plus, Globo/Premiere Brazil with no cost extra:ohlawd:

Only missing BeIn English, but whatever

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
There's an @ button you bytch ass nikka

This the 2nd time I caught you sneak dissin. Your @ button broke? I don't be in this thread anymore so you think can sneak my name in boy if you don't get :mjlol:

:heh::heh: look at your feelings. How am i dissing you? don't be a fakkit.

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
That's because Fireball has been a white trash/college campus turnup beverage for a decade. Anyone who is into fireball is one or at the most three degrees of separation from someone who has a startling moral ambiguity when it comes to daterape. Fireball took over Goldschlager's spot, and moved in on Jager's turf once Jager became too synonymous with annoying bros and douche frat parties.

kevin-garnett-reaction.gif

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
http://fortune.com/2014/12/22/north-korea-suffers-internet-blackout/

Seems like Kim jong outsourced the hacking job..no way a country with that infrastructure hacked sony..
The job more than likely had nothing to do with NK at all, breh.

The top hackbrehs who have spoken on the subject mostly say it has to be an inside job given the sheer amount of data that is involved. That this is a job that would have taken months/years and would require intimate knowledge of all sorts of code and shyt that one could only truly gather if they had been granted access to it in the first place. And that it seems they also knew exactly where to find shyt.