Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Dogfish 90 minute IPA, good beer from my state :yeshrug:
Fireball when I'm with the homies/just want an ok drink at home.
I like whiskey but I'm no connoisseur and most of the stuff I'm told is great is out of the price range I'm willing to pay currently.
And I have fishlike habits when it's someone else paying for it.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...ink-you-drink-a-lot-this-chart-will-tell-you/

Crazy stat, and that's a lot of cheap, not so good tasting liquor being consumed. I can think of maybe 2 or 3 people I know who drink decent stuff and are trustworthy for recommendations. Everyone else I know swears by Fireball and other stuff like that. Glad the Ciroc wave is dead.

This new Dream record is smooth. I like it.

I like Ciroc :ld:

I dont like that flavored Ciroc garbage, but the regular joint is good when chased. Cant taste the alcohol.

Fireball tho :scust:

The-Dream dropping more fire. :ehh:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Amazing :dwillhuh:

I wonder if @Walt can hook a breh up with a Critical Beatdown vinyl. Or at least that gold Ultramagnetic jacket on the cover :whew:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Bourbon or Scotch

30-40 on a liter
Scotch isn't gonna come cheap. I know you on the east coast SOHH the best shyt ain't gonna be cheap. Still you might be able to find the Ardbeg (very smoky/peaty/salty), the Glenlivet (sweeter), and maybe Highland Park? You can get the Glenmorangie usually at 39.99 + tax, which is amazing. If you're not opposed to blends (you shouldn't they're overhated) Monkey Shoulder is excellent. Black Bottle is a great choice for 20$ a fifth, in fact i can't believe it's 20 because it's such a good blend of smoky/peaty/salty islay jawns.

Bourbon wise though you have a lot of options. You could cop Eagle Rare on sale for like 28 when you see it. At 40 with tax you could get Maker's 46, which is straight up excellent and one of my favorite whiskies ever. You won't take an L with Buffalo Trace, Basil Hayden's, Four Roses Single Barrel, Knob Creek, or Woodford Reserve either.

All are good choices under or at 40. Buy on sale.

:eat:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Gin and tonic is the way I go usually. I've been steadily phasing out beer, though some weeks there's nothing better than an ice cold beer after work :damngoodcoffee:

Old Fashioned's are :whew: but I rarely go to bars that actually serve them.

I suppose I could make them at home but I never drink at home either, so...:yeshrug:
I might have ranted about this before, but there's a bar down here that makes an old fashioned, and it involves bringing a blowtorch to a block of some sort of wood, putting the cup over it so it gets like the smell or zest or wtv, old fashioned made with top shelf shyt, and then a slice of grapefruit in it.

Bruh.

:banderas:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
A breh of mine tried to get me into Whiskey. Impossible. :scust:
Anyway, only drink I really like is the "planteur" which a créole drink made of rum, cane sugar syrup and fruit juices.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I might have ranted about this before, but there's a bar down here that makes an old fashioned, and it involves bringing a blowtorch to a block of some sort of wood, putting the cup over it so it gets like the smell or zest or wtv, old fashioned made with top shelf shyt, and then a slice of grapefruit in it.

Bruh.

:ohhh:

Mixologists are really easy targets to make fun of but when you find one that serves up some next level shyt :mjcry:

Dope Indie flick.

I liked it, but I thought I was gonna be scarier honestly. If anything the scariest facet of the whole thing was the terror of parenting an irritating little b*stard solo.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
:ohhh:

I liked it, but I thought I was gonna be scarier honestly. If anything the scariest facet of the whole thing was the terror of parenting an irritating little b*stard solo.
You are right on the money with that little assesment, plus the character study was pretty strong and effective.

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
A breh of mine tried to get me into Whiskey. Impossible. :scust:
Anyway, only drink I really like is the "planteur" which a créole drink made of rum, cane sugar syrup and fruit juices.
Liu Kang got the sweet tooth :mjcry:

I thought frenchman was supposed to guide us in matters of taste
tQYypAO.png

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Bruh.

there is a bar here called industry that does that. its called a smokestack there. basically any whiskey drink you want with diffrent flavored woodchips.

i usually get a bulliet rye manhattan with pecan woodchips :banderas:
i actually bought all the ingredients and tools to make this at the crib i did it on saturday for some broads :wow: