Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
What's OFT's poison of choice? what's y'all favorite drink or go-to?
NsARqvd.png

Sipping on old fashioneds made with makers, can't complain :ahh:

I'm whiskey man my self, scotch...:jawalrus:, tried dat zaki over the weekend actually... Worth that number one ranking it got last year.

Manhattan's get some love over here too..:myman:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Gin and tonic is the way I go usually. I've been steadily phasing out beer, though some weeks there's nothing better than an ice cold beer after work :damngoodcoffee:

Old Fashioned's are :whew: but I rarely go to bars that actually serve them.

I suppose I could make them at home but I never drink at home either, so...:yeshrug:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
I'm whiskey man my self, scotch..
a breh after my own heart :mjcry:

what's your faves man? I fukk with ardbeg, laphroaig, oban, glenmorangie etc etc :salute:

I suppose I could make them at home but I never drink at home either, so...:yeshrug:

I'm making my own right now before i go out. A good one takes a few minutes but it's worth it imo :yeshrug: i love whiskey tho

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
imma whiskey breh too

but im realizing there is better stuff out there than what ive drank. Put a breh on.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've really really slowed down on drinking these last few months, but for me it's all about Brown rums. I've kinda become a rum connoisseur, I love the full flavored spiced rums, Chairman's Reserve is my personal fave, some may find it too sweet.

I prefer rums from the smaller English and French speaking Carib countries.

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
I'm Glenlivet fan right now, store around my way has a 15yr on sale going on six months...:lolbron: , a macallan ten is good money also,. If my pockets would allow I'd be yamazaki and scapa and balvanie carribean cask. regular but alas :mjcry:.. I avoid peaty and oakey at all costs...

Also bulleit gang here when I feel American.

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Yall love crown royal
I don't care for it, but I know what you mean. I think it's cause in actual india, the 3 big marquee brands people fukk with are crown, jack, and johnnie walker black. Kids usually steal from their parents for their first drinks, so it trickles down :lolbron:

I.. I avoid peaty and oakey at all costs...

:mjcry:

the yamazaki og is really nice though. too bad all the foodies found out about it and jacked the price of a fifth from less than 40 to like 60 dollars :mjcry:

you should try the glenrothes :tu:

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
Dogfish 90 minute IPA, good beer from my state :yeshrug:
Fireball when I'm with the homies/just want an ok drink at home.
I like whiskey but I'm no connoisseur and most of the stuff I'm told is great is out of the price range I'm willing to pay currently.
And I have fishlike habits when it's someone else paying for it.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...ink-you-drink-a-lot-this-chart-will-tell-you/

The top 10 percent of drinkers account for well over half of the alcohol consumed in any given year.

Crazy stat, and that's a lot of cheap, not so good tasting liquor being consumed. I can think of maybe 2 or 3 people I know who drink decent stuff and are trustworthy for recommendations. Everyone else I know swears by Fireball and other stuff like that. Glad the Ciroc wave is dead.

This new Dream record is smooth. I like it.

Last edited: