Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Not to mention she originally tried to model before turning to hip hop, while Azaelia banks has been rapping her whole life but only gets attention when she mentions Iggy.

That's how it is though. Sometimes life is unfair. Iggy's team leaked like 6 or 7 singles to the net before she caught that single with Fancy. Fancy was originally a straight up ratchet song called 'Leave it There' which is a hot record. We'll see the second time around if it was Charlie XY or whatever, who is big in the pop/edm crowd, or if it was her. :manny:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Carrick and Fletcher is the most redundant pairing in history. If we lose to Villa after we handled Arsenal and Liverpool then what the fukk is "the team is feeling confident moving ahead" good for.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Not to mention she originally tried to model before turning to hip hop, while Azaelia banks has been rapping her whole life but only gets attention when she mentions Iggy.
First time I heard about Azalia (why do they both has the same name lol) is went she hopped on Lazy Jay's Float my Boat track and used it as a beat. But I didn't follow her though she seems to have nice skills, at least flow-wise.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
:nts::nts::nts::nts::nts::nts::nts::nts::nts::nts::nts::nts::nts::nts::nts::nts::nts::nts::nts::nts::nts::nts::nts::nts::nts::nts::nts::nts::nts::nts::nts::nts::nts::nts::nts::nts::nts::nts::nts::nts::nts::nts::nts::nts::nts::nts::nts::nts::nts::nts::nts::nts::nts::nts::nts::nts::nts::nts::nts::nts::nts::nts::nts::nts::nts::nts::nts::nts::nts::nts::nts::nts::nts::nts::nts::nts: