Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
in 20 years, when kids are getting laid without using any social media and just by approaching each other, they're gonna be regarded either as demons or gods

remember dave chappelle's bit about how the stock price of p*ssy has plummeted? that was like 10 years ago

shyt must be bottoming out now :snoop:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Can you guys give me a rundown about the Iggy Azelea stuff ? I don't know her or her music (only heard the track of her with T.I. that was horrendous and the "p*ssy" one a while ago) so why is she being targeted like that ? :dwillhuh:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
its like playing with 10 men with him on the pitch :mjcry:

those health problems really took his energy and playing ability
mjcry1.png

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Can you guys give me a rundown about the Iggy Azelea stuff ? I don't know her or her music (only heard the track of her with T.I. that was horrendous and the "p*ssy" one a while ago) so why is she being targeted like that ? :dwillhuh:

Because she is a white girl, but sometimes she says slick shyt. She IS Australian breh, and she came out originally as a pop type artist.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Those forwards though :noah:
i have never seen us play well with Rooney in midfield.

Lets just say she's a perfect storm :russ: She embodies everything that makes people feel some kind of way. But people won't admit it though. They acting like their criticism of Iggy is solely based on protecting the "sanctity" of rap/hip hop :childplease:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Of course. A miraculous goal by bytchteke is gonna do us in cuz Villa are gonna play 10-0-0 formation and we won't be able to score. 6 on the trot WIPED AWAY

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Because she is a white girl, but sometimes she says slick shyt. She IS Australian breh, and she came out originally as a pop type artist.

Not to mention she originally tried to model before turning to hip hop, while Azaelia banks has been rapping her whole life but only gets attention when she mentions Iggy.