Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Quarterback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCOaI06zAvg
Daps
Reppin
Where many murders occur
2o3sAOh.jpg

F7Uy3mb.jpg

brehs... easiest bang ever, this is the whole convo :dwillhuh:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps

We must be in sync breh, same thing happened to me last night. Chick messaged me, told me I was handsome, gave me the address and it was a wrap :dwillhuh: . It was so easy I thought it was one of those sex cam bots at first :why:

:blessed: 2014

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
that video is great because all the girls are certified local strippers

they dont have the video girl star appeal or the professional makeup, brehs just went into VIP and told em show up tomorrow

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
2o3sAOh.jpg

F7Uy3mb.jpg

We must be in sync breh, same thing happened to me last night. Chick messaged me, told me I was handsome, gave me the address and it was a wrap :dwillhuh: . It was so easy I thought it was one of those sex cam bots at first :why:

:blessed: 2014
y'all use iPhones? I swear my htc one tinder is bugged. I ain't ugly I swear :mjcry:

Julius Skrrvin

Daps
y'all use iPhones? I swear my htc one tinder is bugged. I ain't ugly I swear :mjcry:
Maybe you're just being picky. I don't even waste my time looking at profiles,I just swipe yes on all of them while I read something and then unmatch the ugly ones later :lolbron:

Quarterback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCOaI06zAvg
Daps
Reppin
Where many murders occur
Maybe you're just being picky. I don't even waste my time looking at profiles,I just swipe yes on all of them while I read something and then unmatch the ugly ones later :lolbron:

auto-liker brehs. you dont have to swipe. just download "tindee" and you can do 9 at a time. just tap yes, yes, yes instead of swiping one at a time innit. you get 250 an hour unless you pay for more. and i think its broken now so it's unlimited, just have to X out the occasional adverts

@OneManGang you have to adapt. no selfies, only a cheeky gym one or something if you have it like that. make sure you have one of you with girls so they know you aint a wasteman, you could even crop them out but not enough so that you look like you're not trying too hard. various situations, trying a group picture or two, you doing different things. like in the middle of playing a game or rock climbing or whatever the fukk you do.

less selfies the better, selfies just show you have no friends. and if you've been using your account for a while, delete the account and start over with a new look. put something flirty but normal in your bio, a few sentences. try and start with a new email if you can, it'll treat you like you're BRAND NEW and everyone will get a look. something to do with how its setup.

auto-liker is the only way to play the game, guys will swipe a ridiculous percentage but girls are so picky its pointless to be picky yourself. just like them all and sort it out later.

and no one can say i'm racist anymore, going out with this PENG nigerian girl that just come from london a few months ago, i'mma be all up in the vernacular like @Grams

Last edited by a moderator:

Julius Skrrvin

Daps
auto-liker brehs. you dont have to swipe. just download "tindee" and you can do 9 at a time. just tap yes, yes, yes instead of swiping one at a time innit. you get 250 an hour unless you pay for more. and i think its broken now so it's unlimited, just have to X out the occasional adverts

I dont want to deal with that many matches at a time :whoa: sometimes women catch feelings if you match and dont send them a message fast enough. Get offended and shyt :heh:

On the other hand, missing out on chicks that are so demanding about getting attention might be a W :ehh: