Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Happy Hanukkah man like @horse. kills
:salute:

Reading Hershel and the Hanukkah Goblins for my Jewish homies tonight :mjcry:

this is a thing:whoo:
it's the scariest hanukkah story since the story of hanukkah
whoo.png

not traditionally a gift giving holiday but happy hanukkah to dc united and all of us who have long suffered in the tomb of jack kent cooke :mjcry:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Had to vote for Freds dive... It was one of the most watched matches of the WC and was a real blight on the sport. Plus croatia had a legit chance to win.

If Brazil lost this match it probably would've prevented them from going to the knockout stages and frauding it up all the way till Germany crushed the buildings.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Yall stole him from us:to:

Good thing levy is done doing business with yall or else bale would been your squad before

Bale will be over here soon. He's too good to be in Ronaldo's shadow, and that nikka Ronaldo isn't leaving Real for like three years.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Bale will be over here soon. He's too good to be in Ronaldo's shadow, and that nikka Ronaldo isn't leaving Real for like three years.
Nah fam its more of a chance ronaldo coming back to yanited then bale going. Unless united ready to pay up even more then what real payed then i dont see bale leaving hes the replacement for ronaldo when he retires or leaves. Ronaldo is turning 30 next year remember that.