Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
saying fukk YOU to your own team's fans and getting benched is not failing to make it in the championship :whoa:
Ok if he is actually pl quality why didnt start at stoke city alot? I remember brek shea only looking good at the one toulon tournament awhile back but he has improved much since then. But then again he was playing different postion at that time even at one point i seen him play as CB:what:

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
@Mwakenya saw Whiplash today :damn::damn:

That's hovering near my top spot for the year. I can excuse the ridiculous leaps of logic and forced plot points the film takes because the film is intense as fukk and just...explosive, exhilarating. The climax at the end had me :damn::lupe::wow:

Wanted to leap out of my seat and and yell out something...anything really. If you can see it in theaters because the music and the speakers make the whole experience.

Plus JK Simmons as the a$$hole mentor/instructor had me :dead: it was an amazing performance but the shyt he was saying was hilarious...I thought...I was the only one laughing in the theater :patrice:

:whoo: got really good review's. Good look on the review...I'm make sure I check it this week.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Da Gawd Brek coming to the GOAT squad.

I literally jacked off from this news. :noah:

Brek >>> 64% of EPL Players. Don't ask me how.

2015-18 MLS Cup lock. Orlando fukking City Soccer Goddamn Club. :wow:
Brehk Shweav and #OFCSGC

Can we get much higher?
tumblr_mispzkNyvk1r33r0fo1_500.gif

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
The sad thing about balotelli is going to be his downfall. Now that he (definitively) can't cut it in the prem he's going to keep going down and down. Breh is going to play for Metalist Kharkiv in 24 months shout out to @SCORCH . And you know he's autistic as fukk so he's going to go broke in like 5 years after that big money goes away

:mjcry:

me and a breh were debating where Balo ends up next year. My money was on galatassary, this dude said Fiorentina. Smh.

I say galatassaray next year, year after that he's playing for Al ahly.

I feel bad, 4 years ago I thought he'd be a balon d'or contender. The mixture of fame, women, smoking have caught up with him and now he's just a highly skilled version of freddy adu.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
me and a breh were debating where Balo ends up next year. My money was on galatassary, this dude said Fiorentina. Smh.

I say galatassaray next year, year after that he's playing for Al ahly.

I feel bad, 4 years ago I thought he'd be a balon d'or contender. The mixture of fame, women, smoking have caught up with him and now he's just a highly skilled version of freddy adu.
No chance with prandelli gone that he will go galatassary. If he leaves pool hes going back to serie A to team like napoli or fiorentina(there missing gomez and rossi to injuries)

Quarterback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCOaI06zAvg
Daps
Reppin
Where many murders occur
Gringo Torres playing CM for Tigres and Herc on the bench..
Don't no one care bout them Messicans. fukk em. :mjlol: at calling that Messican a gringo
:deadrose::deadmanny::dead:

no idea who what this person does, but all those retweets etc.. funniest thing is this is what most people actually believe
That's Alexi Lalas, he's on ESPN all the time.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dude was spider man that Arsenal game fam
I don't know breh :patrice:Wilshere had the best chance iirc and he shot straight at De Gea from a few yards out. I remember a few Cazorla shots that were routine stuff.

I'm not saying he hasn't made great saves but let's be honest, breh is a glorified Shay Given.

A keeper that can't claim balls in the air is worthless. :yeshrug: