Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
This mug is my FF captain ffs :snoop:

:snoop: just my luck as well, what a c*nt getting injured 10 minutes into the season

Martinez is a worthless manager.

I'm sure he'll have a 5 game spell where they win a few and avoid relegation to massive acclaim, though.

Nah, the fact that hes kept a shyt team like Wigan from getting relegated this long is kinda impressive.

That ends this year tho. They sold all of the players keeping them up (Rodallega and soon Moses).

He's doing it lazy Iberian style, you just can't handle the swag :hula:

Take 2/3rd of the season off, win 5 in a row, see you next year :smugdraper:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Why you guys hating on new fans for? shyt never made sense to me. It's not like there is parity in football so there is only so many clubs for new fans to choose from. You guys should accept our appreciation of your team and league rather than bytch and moan. Given this an American based site, your going to have American based fans. There is redcafe, rawk, and other websites if you want to enjoy your fellow countryman.

personally it's cause you fakkits are a bunch of bandwagon posers and all you "new fans" should support your local MLS team instead of some characters on TV like a TV show, but that's just me. however annoyed these brits are, thats nothing :heh:

what horrible scheduling for the first sunday of a season, let's put on two bloodbaths!

the la liga scheduling for today is great though

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
So Aguero injured his ACL?

I am missing the match but it sounds like good hijinks

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Thanks to Silva's penalty we got ourselves a real narrative for the weekend. Sweet.