Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

AlphaOne

OFT XI E Squad
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey / XO
I don't even know/care what you're saying bro:yeshrug:

Let me go into detail..:snoop:

You said you text her about city losing Aguero for an extended period and she laughed, and then you said you'd wife it because she laughed at Aguero being hurt.

Then finally, I said: you'll know for sure to wife her If she laughs at Van Persie being hurt.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Let me go into detail..:snoop:

You said you text her about city losing Aguero for an extended period and she laughed, and then you said you'd wife it because she laughed at Aguero being hurt.

Then finally, I said: you'll know for sure to wife her If she laughs at Van Persie being hurt.

No she text me about aguero.

You done goofed breh.

AlphaOne

OFT XI E Squad
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey / XO
So i text that girl back. And she just text laughing at the possibility of City losing aguero for an extended period of time.

I'll probably wife it lads.:manny:
No.
You goofed breh.:smugfavre:

edit: I get it, now. You text her: "hello blah blah blah" and she said: "Aguero hahaha"

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
No.
You goofed breh.:smugfavre:

:ufdup:

Yes, i text her back after the initial text. The in her reply to my reply she mentioned aguero.

I think i might know what happened a little bit better than you friend :wtf:

Why am i even arguing this shyt:skip:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I'm glad he is scoring goals but we all know the deal about Eredivisie strikers.

This isn't some fraudulent Brazillian we're talking about here.

First time in 3-4 years someone actually took time to incorporate him into the squad as a signing with a good coach, it's no surprise. About time he's in a good situation, really.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Trash2.jpg