Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Looking back we should've won against CSKA but looking at how things turned out even that wouldn't have been enough, we weren't ready to play in the group of death, had we played in Juves group tho :mj:
:beli:

like you wouldn't have got work from Juve and Atleti :russ:

:mjpls:

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
:beli:

like you wouldn't have got work from Juve and Atleti :russ:

:mjpls:

You know damn well that last Juve game was a robbery, we proved we are stronger than them :scusthov:

Atleti ioeno cuz they haven't played nearly at the same lvl of last year but either way we would've came second at least in that group

Julius Skrrvin

Daps
You know damn well that last Juve game was a robbery, we proved we are stronger than them :scusthov:

Atleti ioeno cuz they haven't played nearly at the same lvl of last year but either way we would've came second at least in that group
:manny: IMO juve has been putting in pretty damn good performances recently in general . Plus Olympiacos could have pulled points off you too, not as easy of a group as you think

i think you'd have better chances in groups B, C, D, G, and H than that group :manny:

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
Cole might do respectable numbers without that heavy promo? :whoo:, salute to that brother..might not fukk with his music all the way in, but :salute:

Gooner

Newest Member
Daps
Reppin
ATL & ERI
So rumor has it that Zelalem picked the Stars and Stripes :ohhh:

http://theshortfuse.sbnation.com/20...mnt-united-states-citizenship-germany-arsenal

Steven Goff of the Washington Post reported that Zelalem "prefers to play for the United States rather than Germany" and that his US naturalization is "going well." Furthermore, his Zelalem source even hinted that "some news in short time" on the topic was a possibility.

It is much, much easier for Zelalem to become a US citizen prior to the turning 18. Zelalem turns 18 on January 26th, so the notion that news on this topic is imminent is not a surprise. He has to make his decision soon.
Jurgen Klinsmann in the cut like :weeknd:

Quarterback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCOaI06zAvg
Daps
Reppin
Where many murders occur

Julius Skrrvin

Daps
http://www.si.com/planet-futbol/2014/12/10/jurgen-klinsmann-us-national-team-michael-bradley

U.S. men's national team coach Jurgen Klinsmann maintains that he would prefer midfielder Michael Bradley play in an "advanced" position on the field.

"The role that he ideally plays for me as a coach is an advanced role on the field, where he gets close to the opponent’s 18-yard box, gets into the 18 yards, maybe scores goals, maybe plays a decisive ball, and has these brilliant moments and connects the dots higher up the field," Klinsmann said in an interview with Fox Sports 1.

ROie31k.png
try and pull a Lahm with Michael Bradley, brehs.

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
:manny: IMO juve has been putting in pretty damn good performances recently in general . Plus Olympiacos could have pulled points off you too, not as easy of a group as you think

i think you'd have better chances in groups B, C, D, G, and H than that group :manny:

You Might be right, I think we could've easily won both games against Malmö and atleast at home win Olympiakos that's 9 points already. That's beside the point to we are basically saying the same thing.

We deservedly crashed out to CL but could've passed had we been drawn in another group.

Julius Skrrvin

Daps
damn, hate it

the guy is just being stubborn at this point. if TFC can accommodate it though, might not hurt :yeshrug:
I just don't get it personally :manny:

I mean I get that our attacking midfield talent fukking sucks and he wants to find a way to compensate for that, but the box to box role Bradley naturally plays is something we need too. Feels like all our creativity is coming off our back line on the wing so why not just let Bradley help in that defense to offense transition? Dudes not gonna score goals like that, even if you advance him

Ezra

Daps
Evertons Europa match is on TV today. Such a treat. Excited to see the young guys

:blessed:

Gooner

Newest Member
Daps
Reppin
ATL & ERI
I just don't get it personally :manny:

I mean I get that our attacking midfield talent fukking sucks and he wants to find a way to compensate for that, but the box to box role Bradley naturally plays is something we need too. Feels like all our creativity is coming off our back line on the wing so why not just let Bradley help in that defense to offense transition? Dudes not gonna score goals like that, even if you advance him

Nq9Q5Ya.png

Once Zelalem gets citizenship, we won't need to worry about who plays attacking midfield for America :blessed:

Ezra

Daps
:mjlol:

being in europa league is costing you from having a good league position
We've covered this already. I don't necessarily agree w it, but Roberto seems to be putting an emphasis on Europa, might as well go for it.

It is what it is.