Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I saw the news that Cam was coming out with Purple Haze 2 and pulled it up on Spotify for a golden stroll down memory lane.

I swear I don't remember this album having 24 tracks :dwillhuh:

Also that thread on how The Blueprint still sounds fresh today...tried to listen to it the other day and turned it off when it got to Jigga that nikka. Guess it just doesn't sit well with me anymore :yeshrug:

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
Nah breh, you guys were ready. You just fukked up against Moscow.
On the low, Benatia done did yall dirty twice in the past 6 months : left yall for Bayern and took a red card against City so Bayern were down 1 man. How much is the bounty on his head ? :mjpls:

Nah breh nobody worrying about that kebab vendor breh, had it not been for us he'd still be at Udinese selling wraps plus a soda for €5.99

Looking back we should've won against CSKA but looking at how things turned out even that wouldn't have been enough, we weren't ready to play in the group of death, had we played in Juves group tho :mj:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Nah breh nobody worrying about that kebab vendor breh, had it not been for us he'd still be at Udinese selling wraps plus a soda for €5.99

Looking back we should've won against CSKA but looking at how things turned out even that wouldn't have been enough, we weren't ready to play in the group of death, had we played in Juves group tho :mj:

:whoa: You hating on Kebabs playboy?

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Nah breh, Kebabs are fvkking BOMB ( garlic and hot sauce combo in them wraps :ohlawd: ) :blessed:

I'm just saying what Benatia was up to before he played for the red and gold :youngsabo:

:mjcry: My kebab spot stepped up and got Kebab pizzas. My cutting is turning into bulking.

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
It's ok breh. I miss real Mexican food in Cali :mjcry: Where you at in Cali?

Stayed in L.A.for 4 years breh, moved to Rome 10 months ago.

Those 2 dollar taco trucks at 2 AM breh :mjcry:

Used to turn them parking lots to clubs with the homies bumping loud ass music from the car while waiting in line :ohlawd:

People dancing eating tacos and shxt :blessed:

Rome is GOAT but I miss Cali breh :mjcry:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Stayed in L.A.for 4 years breh, moved to Rome 10 months ago.

Those 2 dollar taco trucks at 2 AM breh :mjcry:

Used to turn them parking lots to clubs with the homies bumping loud ass music from the car while waiting in line :ohlawd:

People dancing eating tacos and shxt :blessed:

Rome is GOAT but I miss Cali breh :mjcry:

OH shyt, I talked to you about this in the Ty Dolla thread!

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
:ohhh:

Forgot about that shxt :lolbron:

Anyway what's good with Man U breh, lookis like you guys might've picked yourselves up :lupe:

I dunno man. I really I can't say it it's off pure skill. Like that Stoke and Southampton games, I can't say we deserved six points. You can even look at the Arsenal game, and make an argument that we didn't deserve them there. But to win five in a row is great nonetheless, but we should be higher in the table with that fukking soft pitch they gave us in the beginning. Once Van Gaal get's a back four that's healthy and he can trust, he can get away from that 3-5-2. It's almost half way in the season, and none of these guys look comfortable playing it. You can tell with some of the passes against Southampton. Who you ride with again?